OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Age and time

Started by Rick, January 21, 2020, 02:48:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayjay

45 and chasing them for 25

Jmarek

62 years young and been really hunting turkeys for 40 of them but had
killed a few earlier  in the fall while deer hunting

catdaddy

Quote from: Jmarek on January 27, 2020, 09:47:47 AM
62 years young and been really hunting turkeys for 40 of them but had
killed a few earlier  in the fall while deer hunting

Wow--that's me exactly!

Rick

Catdaddy , that was my nickname in the papermill for 30 yrs , up till i retired ! Everyone in the mill had a nickname , especially the bosses .
Saved By Grace

RutnNStrutn

Just turned 59, and I've been turkey hunting since the early 90's. Been hunting other game for 45 years.

Gobspur

40 and been hunting for about 30.  Got serious about turkey 10 years ago.  Hunted them some when younger, but sure regret all those missed years.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

sixbird

I'm 69...I don't know how that happened without me noticing A buddy had been after me for years to go with him turkey hunting. I had been small game and later deer hunting, starting as a child of 10. I was passionate about all of it, but I had no idea what was in store for me when, on a gorgeous Spring morning, a guy came in to my work with a shining gobbler in the bed of his truck. That started something 20 or so years ago that I could never imagine. It's been my passion since that day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

El Pavo Grande

42, and have been hunting for as long as I could walk.  Killed first turkey at 9, so it's been about 33 years. 

Jfowler82

I'm 38 years old and been turkey hunting 23 years . Time sure flys ! When I first started I got to hunt with a guy who had been turkey hunting for years . Every time I seen him he had a gobbler in the back of the truck that either he killed or called in for someone else ! I owe a lot to him and can't thank him enough for teaching me the tricks of the trade ! I was able to hit the ground running and built a lot of great memories over the years ! I've also taught my younger brother and a friend of mine and I can say they are now pretty good turkey hunters ! Once again I would like to thank my mentor and teacher of this great sport !

sasquatch1

32 and this will be my 13th year hunting them. My dad only duck hunted growing up so everything else I got into later in life on my own will

Cowboy

48. Started turkey huntin on my own in 1988, so this season will be 32 years. Remember my Dad, Grandpa, and Uncle taking me along before that though.

cracker4112

45 here and my old man called my first up for me when I was 9.  After em ever since. I called my 12 year olds first up for him last season.

King Cobra

I'm 62 years old and have been hunting Wild Turkeys for 44 years.
Thanks to all who share this great passion and the wealth of knowledge you bring to this board.

kennedyh1990

29 years old. Been hunting them 15 years. I'll never forget killing my first one sitting next to my dad in Northeast Arkansas. Been hooked ever since

nitro

57 years young  :TooFunny:

On deck for season #42. Lots planned.  Another cross country killing spree soon to begin.
Royal Slam 2008