OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Time to Sell

Started by hunter22, March 28, 2019, 01:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

Sorry to hear this, wish I could help. Prayers.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

hunter22

Thanks for all the messages and prayers. If I feel like it tomorrow I plan to put some packages tomorrow. The following will be in the packages.

Lot 1..... Several older Lonnie Sneed calls, 3 inch Raspy Boss Hen, Hot Hen, Outlaw Hen and other green glass Sneeds, Illuminator which may be the best kee call I own, several soft callers.

Lot 2..... Corder pots

Lot 3..... Platz pots

Lot 4.....Five trumpets

Lot5....Five trumpets

I will not break these lots up. Lots of calls that are next to impossible to find. I will sell only one lot at a time. Do not send any messages trying to cherry pick any of these high end calls. Thanks....

Wiseoldowl430@gmail.com

Rickey , you are an inspiration to all of us. God bless you sir. You are on my dailey prayer list. Your friend list is endless!

Roanoke River Rambler

Rickey. Sorry to hear of your situation. Hope and pray for peace and comfort. I love all you call posts.

RRR

Wigsplitter

I have watched your post carefully throughout my time here in this forum and consider you an expert in turkey calls and always pay close attention to advice you offer on calls. Thanks for the insight I know it has helped many people make informed decisions before a purchase. I will pray for your health . Keep fighting and hang in there!!

turkeynewb

You may not be physically walking the Turkey woods this year but you will be there with many from here.
#Thisonesforricky

MikeStaten

Sorry to hear of your situation.  Prayers are with you.

Matt k

Sorry to hear this Rickey. Hope you get to feeling better.  :bible:

bear hunter

Wvturkeyhunter

Prayers to you and your family. May God bless you all!

perrytrails

I hope things turn around for you.
Prayers for you

jed clampett

Prayers sent to you Ricky..you have answered many a Turkey hunting questions for me...always enjoyed looking at all your great calls...God bless!..hope things get better!

bobk

Prayers sent for you and your family.

mwr

Sorry to hear..Praying for you Rickey..

Brantleyville

This post hurts me to read. Rickey, you will be in our prayers daily. Your willingness to answer questions and share pictures of your collection is part of what I have always looked forward to on Old Gobbler. Keep your head and spirits up, The hunt continues and our eternal saviour is on roost looking down and watching over you. Take care of yourself!