OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Time to Sell

Started by hunter22, March 28, 2019, 01:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hush

Strength and peace to you. May your collection find its way to continue to call turkey!

yelpaholic

Hate to hear this Ricky . 

Double B

I have always enjoyed your excellent taste in calls.   God bless you and your family.   
Followed by buzzards

Rapscallion Vermilion

So sorry to hear this.  I so greatly value your contributions here.

SteelerFan

Sorry to hear. I've truly enjoyed viewing your collections over the years. Sounds like you've made appropriate arrangements for your calls... enjoy them as long you can, and take a favorite or two with you always.

yelpy

So sorry to hear you wont be hunting any more and your health is diminishing. Hang in there Rickey. Prayers coming your way. Keep your faith!

Wish I could buy your whole collection. It sure is an amazing one. Seen lots of them and followed your posts for years.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Mathews.1

bulian82

Prayers sent. I've always loved looking at your collection. I hope your health recovers and you can continue to enjoy this great tradition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OldSwamper

Prayers for you and family, take care

3bailey3

prayers sent for you Rickey, I have always told my wife to bury me with my favorite call because I know the hunting will be much better when I get there!

Bowguy

Miracles happen. Prayers sent

M,Yingling

Hate to see that,,,Prayers for u Rickey
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

Snood Life

Beards and Hooks

Have loved seeing some of your collection Rickey, my thoughts are with you!

fordhunt

I've been a member of og forum for a while I've loved looking at your collection .I am praying for you bro . God bless you .