OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Time to Sell

Started by hunter22, March 28, 2019, 01:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kwild835

Praying for you Mr. Rickey.

hunter22

Quote from: savduck on March 28, 2019, 01:21:19 PM
Rickey, you know I hate to see this for obvious reasons, but brother this makes me even sadder because I made a promise to come eat dinner with ya one weekend and play all those calls with ya. My prayers continue for you friend.

That would have been a blast Del. I would love to hear you and David running trumpets together.

KYHeadhunter02

Praying for you Ricky! I hope this is just a bad time for you and things improve.

Everyone that knows you hates to hear you talk about selling your collection. If those are your wishes it may help to post your location.

It probably seems hard, but keep fighting!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

REBELYELL

Still praying for you Rickey. Breaks my heart to read about selling your call collection. I know how much you love turkey hunting and collecting calls. Keep fighting buddy.

turkey stew

Rickey, You are in our prayers! I really enjoy your collection posts and occasionally talking with you!

Sixes

My prayers go out for you. I've enjoyed seeing pics of your calls

BTH

Will keep you in my prayers Rickey thank you for taking time to answer questions when writing to you and sharing your info and knowledge with the rest of us.

Please do not hesitate to reach out should you need anything at anytime
Phil 4:13

Caspar

prayers sent from s.w. Pa.

sbbow

Sorry to hear this Rickey was looking forward to your stories from this season. You will be in my thoughts an prayer. You keep your calls let your friend sell them so at least you can enjoy them.

hunter22

Quote from: KYHeadhunter02 on March 28, 2019, 02:54:43 PM
Praying for you Ricky! I hope this is just a bad time for you and things improve.

Everyone that knows you hates to hear you talk about selling your collection. If those are your wishes it may help to post your location.

It probably seems hard, but keep fighting!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I live in northeast Arkansas. I would welcome anyone come here and appraise my collection and make offers. But I am not interested in just selling my Cox's, Buice, MkW's, Corder, Platz, Lamar Williams, Dawkins, Lapp, Marlin Watkins, Basehore, Permar's.

1iagobblergetter

Hate to here this. I enjoy your knowledge and posts of calls. Keep the faith my friend and keep fighting the fight.

shoer2

ATROX

I don't know you on a personal basis, but I always enjoy reading what you post. Hang in there! You will be in my thoughts and prayers. I wish you the very best

BigSlam51

Sorry to hear this, my thoughts are with you.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Vaughnrp2

Ricky,
Like most on hear I don't know you personally and never will but ill surly will miss seeing all your calls. I can only hope whoever purchases them will appreciate them as much as you did. I'll be praying for you.