OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Mississippi opening day

Started by shoer2, March 14, 2019, 07:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoer2

Good luck to Mississippi hunters tomorrow.this will be my 30th year to turkey hunt here in Mississippi.stay safe

coyote1

Have a great opener Todd!

Patiently waiting for May here.

Candyman

38th year for me.  Love it more than ever.

Best of luck to everyone. Be safe and respect others.

deerhunt1988

Don't forget to report your turkey by 10PM !

3bailey3

good luck guys I cant make it until saturday

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

I will be out there, good luck!
They call him...Kenny..Kenny

Gobblerslobber

Good luck everyone!! Eight of us are headed to south Texas so I'm missing the MS opener. Lookin like a nice cool sunny morning ahead for y'all.  :turkey2:

Missed mallards

As others have posted, good luck!

Wife gave me some last minute honey does so I won't be after them until Sunday. Feel like I'll be sick mon and tues too! Hopefully I'll get on a few, one, any lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spitten and drummen

Cold , cloudy and windy. Great turkey hunting weather. Heard 2 gobbles in 2 mornings. Depressing.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

wchadw

Quote from: Spitten and drummen on March 16, 2019, 11:04:55 AM
Cold , cloudy and windy. Great turkey hunting weather. Heard 2 gobbles in 2 mornings. Depressing.
It will get better when it warms up some. No gobbling that I could hear south of Florence but that a couple of 2 year old birds sneak in

Spitten and drummen

Quote from: wchadw on March 16, 2019, 12:40:16 PM
Quote from: Spitten and drummen on March 16, 2019, 11:04:55 AM
It will get better when it warms up some. No gobbling that I could hear south of Florence but that a couple of 2 year old birds sneak in

Oh yeah. I know. Heard 6 last wed. During youth week. Just venting. Feels like deer season right now.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

It wasn't opening day but on the 2nd day my brother got it done. Heard one gobble on the roost and one about 15 minutes before he showed up strutting. He came in quiet. Maybe he was as cold as we were!
They call him...Kenny..Kenny

shoer2

Tell him congratulations.not much going on here but will get better dang wind can't hear.

hailstate13cpa

I listened for birds every morning this week and hunted yesterday and today. Not one single gobble. Hopefully the fair weather hunters will start fishing!  :TooFunny:

Damson

Cold, cloudy and windy.  Didn't hear a single gobble.  Bumped one off the roost while walking in.  Managed to call in a hen.  Fun morning.