News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Cat Crap

Started by Sir-diealot, March 12, 2019, 12:03:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jordanz7935

Quote from: coyote1 on March 12, 2019, 09:26:33 PM
I have some in the litter box. Solid form only. How much do they get per ounce?
:TooFunny: :TooFunny:
I actually tried this stuff for the first time last weekend, worked really well on my snowmobile helmet shield. My buddy had a little spray bottle of it. I was fog free the whole day. Worked well enough that id pick up a bottle if i see it anywhere locally.

310 gauge

In need of some myself. Really have a problem in a layout blind while waiting on a goose.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: rdjustham on March 12, 2019, 08:32:21 AM
Ive tried alot of products over the years, never "cat crap", but the one thing ive figured out that actually works is not to cover my nose.
I have a large nose and it would really stand out if I did that, I also do not like the feeling of something pushing up on the underside of my nose.

Quote from: BennieGobbler on March 12, 2019, 10:52:23 AM
Quote from: TauntoHawk on March 12, 2019, 08:58:48 AM
I use a product called scope dope and like it better then any spray ive used, use in on binoculars don't have glasses.

I think cat crap and scope dope are same.  Both make a solid!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I will try and find out if they are the same.

Quote from: stinkpickle on March 12, 2019, 02:15:51 PM
I use Cat Crap paste.

Thanks.

Quote from: 1iagobblergetter on March 12, 2019, 03:01:43 PM
Lasik eye surgery...

I had the money saved up for that, went in and had an eye exam done and turns out I can't have that done. The way it was explained to me is when you have that surgery done you have to look at a reference light and that tells the laser where to "cut" well unfortunately when my eyes see light they drift real bad, also the reason I have night blindness I was told but anyway if you can't look at the light you can totally destroy your eyesight because the laser will not cut in the right area. I know there is an eye doctor on the sight, perhaps he will see this and explain it better than I have. Can't remember who it is. Oh and contacts are out as well, my astigmatism is to severe.

Has to smell like cherries, you had better go sniff it real deep to be sure. 15.98 an oz.
Quote from: jordanz7935 on March 12, 2019, 10:38:26 PM
:TooFunny: :TooFunny:
I actually tried this stuff for the first time last weekend, worked really well on my snowmobile helmet shield. My buddy had a little spray bottle of it. I was fog free the whole day. Worked well enough that id pick up a bottle if i see it anywhere locally.
Thanks for info.

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Sir-diealot

Quote from: 310 gauge on March 13, 2019, 12:16:37 AM
In need of some myself. Really have a problem in a layout blind while waiting on a goose.
I can see that.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

coyote1

For $16 an ounce I will throw in some Marciano cherries. Lol

PALongspur

I'm new to glasses, only been wearing them for the last 4 seasons. I've had good luck using old fashioned shaving cream foam. I also keep a box of anti-fog wipes in my truck when I'm traveling. I just use one every morning, seems to make a big difference. I also have basically given up trying to wear anything but mesh face masks. I've always wondered how Toxey Haas wore a cotton half mask back in his glasses wearing days.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: PALongspur on March 14, 2019, 07:38:59 AM
I'm new to glasses, only been wearing them for the last 4 seasons. I've had good luck using old fashioned shaving cream foam. I also keep a box of anti-fog wipes in my truck when I'm traveling. I just use one every morning, seems to make a big difference. I also have basically given up trying to wear anything but mesh face masks. I've always wondered how Toxey Haas wore a cotton half mask back in his glasses wearing days.
Never heard of shaving cream foam, could be worth trying. I have not bought any in almost 20 years, will have to find it in the store.

John Koenig: