turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Cat Crap

Started by Sir-diealot, March 12, 2019, 12:03:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

Two of you here had suggested a product called Cat Crap for helping with keeping fog off my glasses while wearing a headnet, I was wondering if you had better success with the spray on or the solid for of the product? I want to order some next month and just wanted to know which I should get? Thank you for you suggestion and for your time.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

sixbird

I've heard good things from snowboarders about cat crap. Don't know if it was spray or solid. My guess is spray would be easier to apply and would disperse more evenly...

Sir-diealot

Quote from: sixbird on March 12, 2019, 12:09:06 AM
I've heard good things from snowboarders about cat crap. Don't know if it was spray or solid. My guess is spray would be easier to apply and would disperse more evenly...
This was also my thought but also thought perhaps the solid would sink into the pours and scratches of the lens and work better?
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

sixbird

True but, on the other hand, any dust or grit on the lens won't scratch it with the spray...Don't know if that's a factor or not...

Sir-diealot

Quote from: sixbird on March 12, 2019, 12:27:56 AM
True but, on the other hand, any dust or grit on the lens won't scratch it with the spray...Don't know if that's a factor or not...
I had not thought of that, good point.

John Koenig:

rdjustham

Ive tried alot of products over the years, never "cat crap", but the one thing ive figured out that actually works is not to cover my nose. 

TauntoHawk

I use a product called scope dope and like it better then any spray ive used, use in on binoculars don't have glasses.
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Wigsplitter

Quote from: rdjustham on March 12, 2019, 08:32:21 AM
Ive tried alot of products over the years, never "cat crap", but the one thing ive figured out that actually works is not to cover my nose. 
.        X2

Deputy 14

The solid is what I used and it's good stuff.

BennieGobbler

Quote from: TauntoHawk on March 12, 2019, 08:58:48 AM
I use a product called scope dope and like it better then any spray ive used, use in on binoculars don't have glasses.

I think cat crap and scope dope are same.  Both make a solid!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Print by Madison, on Flickr

stinkpickle

I use Cat Crap paste.

1iagobblergetter

Lasik eye surgery...

Cottonmouth

The solid cat crap works. Can't speak for the liquid. Never tried it.

coyote1

I have some in the litter box. Solid form only. How much do they get per ounce?

sixbird

Quote from: coyote1 on March 12, 2019, 09:26:33 PM
I have some in the litter box. Solid form only. How much do they get per ounce?

:TooFunny: :icon_thumright:
Good one!