turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

I love this place

Started by Spitten and drummen, February 28, 2019, 07:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brighthd

I have only been a part time member and decided this year to be more active and maybe learn how to build my own shotguns and make some calls. The invaluable information shared on here is just not available no how many sportswriters take the 2 months to write something every year. The responses on here are fast , open, brutally honest, and perpetuate what hunting is to all of us. I applaud OG and all of the members to assisting this forum provide value.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

longspur

If not for OG I'd be shooting Winchester double x through a factor extra full in a gun that had never been deep cleaned. And calling with Walmart calls. It don't have to be all about turkeys either. Twice over the years I found plants I had never saw and couldn't find info on. Posted up a pic and bingo, somebody knew what it was. Found things  in my grandpas old barn that he had made and I had no clue what it was for.  Somebody told me in no time. Just this year I got much help picking out some binoculars and a harness for them. No other hunting site can compare to this. I don't talk much because I don't articulate well especially online. Been taking wrong a few times and posted sarcasm that was taken serious. Been in trouble for talking about how "close" a turkey was when I shot. :OGturkeyhead: I'm still here every day. Many thanks to everyone involved.