OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Holly Springs National Forest in Mississippi

Started by mozart_hunter, February 13, 2019, 05:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaLongbeard

Gobble! and davis9 once again crying about something that doesn't apply to them lol. It's like y'all look for something to whine about. I think your half baked comments are funny but really put some more work into it, there not even decent.
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

Gobble!

Quote from: LaLongbeard on February 14, 2019, 02:34:45 PM
Gobble! and davis9 once again crying about something that doesn't apply to them lol. It's like y'all look for something to whine about. I think your half baked comments are funny but really put some more work into it, there not even decent.

boohoo decoys....boohoo chufa....boohoo people asking questions...
All I want to point out is your trashy attitude. The OP didn't ask for coordinates.

LaLongbeard

There there Gobble! let it all out lol
Sorry my opinions upset you so much, ironic because nothing you post matters lol

Gobble!

Quote from: LaLongbeard on February 14, 2019, 02:40:58 PM
There there Gobble! let it all out lol
Sorry my opinions upset you so much, ironic because nothing you post matters lol

:TooFunny:
Phillipshurtalot or whatever your name is thinking you upset me.......
:TooFunny:

davisd9

I left high school and its crap a while ago.  Some people never grow up and act like jerks then wonder why no one values what they say.  You are that obnoxious 16 year old that one day will learn you are not even half of what you think you are.  Grow up.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Jrkimbrough

Quote from: davisd9 on February 14, 2019, 02:45:34 PM

I left high school and its crap a while ago.  Some people never grow up and act like jerks then wonder why no one values what they say.  You are that obnoxious 16 year old that one day will learn you are not even half of what you think you are.  Grow up.
:z-winnersmiley:

LaLongbeard

Look davis9 and Gobble! Like always you took it upon yourself to start this back and forth on a thread. Always playing the victim and it goes on until one of you gets your feelings hurt and goes and tells, probably just what you did in school lol. You are the victim because you chose to be....not my problem. It's a forum your not going to agree with what everyone says. I can't help you and others don't like what I post, but that's not a reason to start an argument that ends with you crying again.

davisd9

The ignore list is a great feature on the forum.  Should have used it long before now.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Jrkimbrough

Quote from: LaLongbeard on February 14, 2019, 02:56:41 PM
You can look thru every single post I've ever made( you obviously have nothing better to do) find one instance were I started a conflict, I can't help you and others don't like what I post, but that's not a reason to start an argument that ends with you crying again.

You sure have gone way out of your way and spent a lot of effort to pick a fight with me.

Deputy 14

Quote from: davisd9 on February 14, 2019, 03:04:18 PM
The ignore list is a great feature on the forum.  Should have used it long before now.
Man where's that at. Be a great thing to not have to see a couple of these mouthpieces.

Gobble!

Quote from: LaLongbeard on February 14, 2019, 02:56:41 PM
Look davis9 and Gobble! Like always you took it upon yourself to start this back and forth on a thread. Always playing the victim and it goes on until one of you gets your feelings hurt and goes and tells, probably just what you did in school lol. You are the victim because you chose to be....not my problem. It's a forum your not going to agree with what everyone says. You can look thru every single post I've ever made( you obviously have nothing better to do) find one instance were I started a conflict, I can't help you and others don't like what I post, but that's not a reason to start an argument that ends with you crying again.

Victim  :TooFunny:
This is a forum where conflict isn't needed. Its ok to not agree but you continuously start conflict and take it to the next level. You take your opinions and put them on a pedestal. This is the stuff that pushes away new members.

davisd9

Quote from: Deputy 14 on February 14, 2019, 03:09:38 PM
Man where's that at. Be a great thing to not have to see a couple of these mouthpieces.

Click were it says profile, taking you to your profile, the put cursor over modify profile, scroll down to buddies/ignore list, then edit ignore list.

Gobble!

Quote from: davisd9 on February 14, 2019, 03:16:31 PM
Quote from: Deputy 14 on February 14, 2019, 03:09:38 PM

Click were it says profile, taking you to your profile, the put cursor over modify profile, scroll down to buddies/ignore list, then edit ignore list.

:icon_thumright:

tomstopper

Holy hell, I am ready for turkey season.....

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

ShootingABN!

In just for Tom Locations here in MS. I haven't found any yet. Fell free to PM any Grids and or Locations.....

Nothing but LOVE!