OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

My day couldn’t get any worse!

Started by Riley1, January 30, 2019, 05:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riley1

I come home super excited to get my calls I just bought from a member and they had arrived. I get them out and they are better than I could of hoped perfect condition and sound amazing. So I go inside to play them some more and what do I do? I drop it and break the glass in it oh wait it gets better it wasn't just any call it was the call I've been after for a long time. It was the best sounding call IMO I've heard it was a Roberts bg over slate in a Mahoe pot. I couldn't be more sick to my stomach.

Upfold99

Quote from: Riley1 on January 30, 2019, 05:00:04 PM
I come home super excited to get my calls I just bought from a member and they had arrived. I get them out and they are better than I could of hoped perfect condition and sound amazing. So I go inside to play them some more and what do I do? I drop it and break the glass in it oh wait it gets better it wasn't just any call it was the call I've been after for a long time. It was the best sounding call IMO I've heard it was a Roberts bg over slate in a Mahoe pot. I could be more sick to my stomach.
This = SUCKS!!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

tomfooleryy

MDTOM84

Just get Brad to put a regular glass in it, trust me you will still be very happy.

Riley1

I emailed him to see what options their is. I was thinking about having him taking the bronzed glass out of my Mahoe glass over glass.

yelpy

Man that hurts but there are plenty of great pots out there. I'd call Brad and see what he says.

fmf

BTH

Dang!
I know that is working on ya. Sounds like something I would do.
Phil 4:13

Riley1

Riley1

Definitely doesn't surprise me though

vt35mag

I was crossing my fingers the whole time it was in transit. Shipping glass calls always makes me nervous no matter how well its packed. Sorry to hear it bud.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

raven105

Man That's sick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jed clampett

Do what TJ said...I like his glass calls better than the bronze glass ones...u won't be disappointed!!

Riley1

I talked to Brad like always he goes above and beyond and offers to take apart one of his personal calls to fix it but I declined. I have another first class call maker that is gonna give me two pieces so I will send it to Brad to be fixed. Man I'm relieved!

Bowguy

Riley I'm glad it worked out. But your day could be an awful lot worse. Someone's day prob is. Remember that. It's only a call. Now it's getting fixed. Somebody you care about could always not get fixed. That'd be bad. Prioritize bud. Be happy for what you have. Hope this made sense