OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

My day couldn’t get any worse!

Started by Riley1, January 30, 2019, 05:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vt35mag

Quote from: Riley1 on January 30, 2019, 07:15:47 PM
I talked to Brad like always he goes above and beyond and offers to take apart one of his personal calls to fix it but I declined. I have another first class call maker that is gonna give me two pieces so I will send it to Brad to be fixed. Man I'm relieved!
Awesome, glad you can get it fixed!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Riley1

Bowguy your right it makes a lot of sense. My day could always be worse should of thought the title out better.

SteelerFan

Quote from: MDTOM84 on January 30, 2019, 05:16:05 PM
Just get Brad to put a regular glass in it, trust me you will still be very happy.

Do this.

Riley1

I like the front end of the bronzed glass. But I don't disagree that I would be happy with the regular.

Boykin Hollow

Count your blessings if that is all that ruined your day.  A friend of mine went to the hospital this past Thursday with health issues and on Friday they operated on him to remove two brain tumors.  Results to be coming out this week on the results.  So yes your day could have been worse.  We need to count our blessings every day.

Sir-diealot

Glad you could get it worked out. I want to get a glass call but I am such a klutz and also have hand problems so I am afraid to get one because I know I WILL drop it.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

TauntoHawk

As someone who has broken two of my favorite pots before.. I feel for you man

I fell carrying a bird out once and not only broke a call on impact but fractured my wrist. I did get that one repaired and the call maker even gave me a loaner to use for the rest of turkey season until he got the broken one fixed up.
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Spitten and drummen

Some have the opinion that regular glass sounds as good as the bronze , but in my opinion I can tell the difference and in Brads pots , the bronze is the way to go. Just my opinion. Glad you got taking care of.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

LRD

Brad is a good guy that makes some great calls.  Glad it's going to work out for you.

compton30

Quote from: Spitten and drummen on February 04, 2019, 09:50:51 AM
Some have the opinion that regular glass sounds as good as the bronze , but in my opinion I can tell the difference and in Brads pots , the bronze is the way to go. Just my opinion. Glad you got taking care of.

Cant believe I didn't see this until LRD revived the thread. This is SAVAGE