Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

What new gear and gadgets are you adding to your turkey vest this spring?

Started by Jrkimbrough, December 12, 2018, 02:40:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Jrkimbrough on December 14, 2018, 12:44:24 PM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on December 14, 2018, 10:45:45 AM
See all of you talking about socks, can anyone suggest some that are not wool or wool blend? I am allergic to wool, ears wound up looking like a wrestlers last time I came in contact with wool.

Not in the vest but the new scope I bought and some shells that sight in well with it. Well I will have some shells in the vest so I guess I am covered.

Swiftwick performance series

https://swiftwick.com/collections/performance
Thank you, will try to order a pair when I get paid again. They good in cool and warm weather as well? Never mind, don't answer here, don't want to steal the thread, I will inbox you.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Muzzy61

Only thing I'm adding is a Tactacam.  I have camera set up that I use when I take someone hunting, thought I'd add a Tactacam to self film.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

tomstopper

Fl strutter

Added vortex venoms to my 1187 20 gauge and my supermag 870. Also have a billy buice trumpet otw.

Bolandstrutters

Probably a new slate pot call of some sort.  Lost my favorite in the Black Hills last spring.  I may switch vest again, but I'll wait and see if anything new comes out at the convention.  Leaning towards one of the Knight and Hales right now. 

derek

Added a Halloran box over the summer that will be in the vest.  Plus a little camera equipment to try to document some stuff. Need to come up with a good pair of boots for trip out west as well. 
www.youtube.com/thebaysidelegion

www.thebaysidelegion.com