OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Fast Fire 3

Started by HILBY72, November 27, 2018, 06:17:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HILBY72

FF 3 (3 MOA) for sale on Amazon for $170 plus couple bucks shipping

Bowguy

Save your money and buy an eotech. The fast fire is terrible imo

HILBY72

Well it must have just been a one day sale because there back up to $224.

sixbird

Hah! Don't mean to be confrontational but FF is a phenomenal sight. I have one and it's held up to plenty of shooting with three and three and a half inch shells. Have friends who also have them. Never an issue. Always reliable. AND, if they do go south one day, the warranty is forever, literally.

sixbird

Oh, and the Fast Fire is half the price of Eotech...
That and I'm remembering a major issue that Eotech had with the military a few years ago...Moisture incursion and thermal drift, meaning sights changed point of impact when going from ambient temps. to extreme temps. AND they lied about it.
I'll take my little ole' FF III any day.

TalksToTurkeys

Quote from: HILBY72 on November 28, 2018, 09:08:53 AM
In August I ordered a Vortex Venom from Midway for $229, since Larry's a stickler for fast shipping, I had it in 4 days, along with a sales flyer that had the Vortex Venom on the front cover for 10 percent off.  :'(
I have a ff3 on my 935 that has performed flawlessly.

ol bob

I have a FF111 on m 835 only shoot 3 1/2 mags never had a problem,tuffer than wood pecker lips.

outdoors

Quote from: TalksToTurkeys on November 28, 2018, 10:45:58 AM
In August I ordered a Vortex Venom from Midway for $229, since Larry's a stickler for fast shipping, I had it in 4 days, along with a sales flyer that had the Vortex Venom on the front cover for 10 percent off.  :'(
I'm NOT trying to HIGHJACK this thread

Hey talkstoturkeys what choke do you use on your 935
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Prohunter3509

Cut N Run

I've got a FF3 and FF2 and haven't had a bit of trouble with either one. They work every time, batteries last for years, and they stay sighted in.  Lifetime warranty is just a bonus.

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.

TalksToTurkeys

Quote from: outdoors on November 28, 2018, 01:21:08 PM
Quote from: TalksToTurkeys on November 28, 2018, 10:45:58 AM
I'm NOT trying to HIGHJACK this thread

Hey talkstoturkeys what choke do you use on your 935
I have 6 or 7 turkey chokes for that gun. .670 to .690.  I guess I use the Indian Creek .675 the most.

Jrkimbrough

Put a FF3 on my Benelli montefeltro last year and it did great!  No issues whatsoever and it went through the ringer this spring!

3bailey3

I just ordered from optics planet , I think is was 214 and they had a coupon code that brought the total to 188 with free shipping but they charge sales tax, my total was 204, I can't wait to get it and decide on a mount for it!

1iagobblergetter

I personally like scopes but,I've heard enough good reviews on here I bought a ff2 for $149.99 total for my son who wants to try one.

M Sharpe

I took the FF3's off of my guns and went back to rifled sights; because, that's what I'm used to.
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!