OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

How many vets do we have here

Started by Spitten and drummen, July 04, 2018, 04:36:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spitten and drummen

Just asking who all here are military vets. I will start it off. 5 years army. Did 2 years with 3rd Ranger batt and almost 3 with the 101st. Served in invasion of panama and desert storm. My mos was 11 bravo. So fellow vets , thank you all for your service and please post up. Have a happy 4th of july and may god bless you and your families. Sua sponta ( " Of their own accord".)
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

buzzardroost

11B. 4 years active, 5 years reserve. 1 deployment to OIF X. Don't really miss it honestly but maybe that'll change as I get older.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yelper

21 years   U.S. Navy Retired

Spitten and drummen

You most likely will brother. The first 10 out , i didnt but when you reach that age where you know you are too old , you will reflect back and even the bad times you will chuckle about.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

Fl strutter

Thank you all for your your service!

Spitten and drummen

" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

KentuckyHeadhunter

Thank you for your service guys.
USMC.....0331, M60E3 machine gunner.
"Accuracy by volume"
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

Rufus

oakraidia

Army Reserves 31B for 6 years, 2 of those years on active duty.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

slicksbeagles1

Thanks to all of you all my uncles, father, stepfather and brother are vets

ShootingABN!

94-99 Active Army 95 Haiti, 96 South Korea, 97 82nd ABN, 98 Egypt 82nd ABN. 99-2016 Reserves, Drill Sergeant, 05/06 Iraq MiTT,  back to DS the 1SG, to SGM/ CSM. MP, took care of our ABN Brothers. LOL.

Honor to have served our nation.

jgard

Don't post much. But wanted to say thanks to you all who served this great country

ShootingABN!

Quote from: jgard on July 04, 2018, 09:47:26 PM
Don't post much. But wanted to say thanks to you all who served this great country

Thank you!

3bailey3

Thanks to you all and a happy fourth!

tracker#1

Army, E-5, 3 years....last draft, war ended 9 months later, pulled decent duty....heavy equipment operator, Ft. Dix, Ft. Leavenworth, Ft. Belvoir, Camp Casey, Korea, 2nd division....battalion (Lt.colonel) commanders "driver" 702 maintenance ......was told "when you get back to California, best to shed your uniform or you might get spit on ". I kept mine on, all the way home...my Oath still stands.