turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

1st Round of Testers List / Calls mailed out

Started by zelmo1, April 26, 2018, 05:59:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zelmo1

These are the first wave of testers: DavisD9, Dr. Juice, Happy Hooker, Spitten+ Drummin, MD Tom84, Arky RidgeRunner, Jamo, G-Dub, Southern Leo, KYTurkey, Nsselle, Outdoors, Reynolds243. I appreciate the help brothers. If you aren't on this list, just make sure I have all your info to get you a call when they start coming back. Some will not get a call until their season is over, sorry I started late, but all who want one will get it. My address is: Al Baker  76 Beaver Rd.  Strafford NH 03884. Thanks again and I will make sure all that want to help will get the opportunity  :funnyturkey:. Al Baker

Happy hooker

Let's get a chatter going too,,depending on what surface and wood love to hear how everybody is trying them.

Dr Juice

Absolutely. I will provide my feedback to the thread if Al desires it. Thx for the opportunity.

outdoors

Good move on your part  ... Thank you ....
There's not a better way to get some honest opinions.  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

zelmo1

All calls for round one are mailed out, they should get to everyone by Tuesday at the latest. If you don't get it by close of business on Tuesday, pm me. I have all the tracking info. Good luck and thanks again guys. I am packing up for our youth hunt here, soooooo much gear for one 11 year old little princess. Ok, thanks again. Al Baker

southern_leo

Looking forward to it

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

zelmo1

Spitten and drummen

This is really a cool thing you are doing al. Thank you. I will give you my honest opinion.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

zelmo1

If you guys can send your feedback printed or on a 3x5 card or whatever writing utensil you use, it would be appreciated. My computer and printer are older than my daughter ????????????

davisd9

Call came today. Not sure I will get to mess with it today but will get a review here soon. Thanks
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

zelmo1

Any info will be helpful guys. My season is almost over. I am going in for surgery next Wednesday and should have some time to work on some calls. Torn meniscus is painful as heck. It has curbed my season, still a great one though. Good luck to everyone still hunting.  :funnyturkey: :funnyturkey:

NCL

Quote from: zelmo1 on May 18, 2018, 11:30:00 AM
Any info will be helpful guys. My season is almost over. I am going in for surgery next Wednesday and should have some time to work on some calls. Torn meniscus is painful as heck. It has curbed my season, still a great one though. Good luck to everyone still hunting.  :funnyturkey: :funnyturkey:

Had that surgery done three times, the first time I watched the whole procedure. The recovery for me was fairly easy, hope it is the same for you.

zelmo1

NCL

Quote from: zelmo1 on May 19, 2018, 10:39:12 AM
Thx, me too,lol

You do have more incentive...LOL. The worse part about the whole surgery for me was the anticipation. Good luck

TauntoHawk

How have the testers faired so far

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>