OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

1st Round of Testers List / Calls mailed out

Started by zelmo1, April 26, 2018, 05:59:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Juice

I will provide my feedback after this weekend which is the closer for me. Best regards.

Happy hooker

I have the dbl slate,,Minnesota has been a little wet this spring so I've had to pick my days to fit a slate in conditions wise..the one I have is just great has a cluck and purr pot, never had it skip or slide in five outings and never had to condition it once. Raspy tone not a lot of volume on yelps but just great on the small talk.

zelmo1

I have gotten some good feedback from a few call testers. Mostly positive, lol. I will be picking a winner for the call I am giving away Saturday night. Please send me some feedback so I can give the winner a great call. Thanks, Al

NCL

zelmo1

Positive for the most part so far. I am still waiting for a few to come back and the feedback. It has helped so far. I am getting there. Thanks, Al

southern_leo

Quote from: zelmo1 on May 30, 2018, 01:19:36 PM
Positive for the most part so far. I am still waiting for a few to come back and the feedback. It has helped so far. I am getting there. Thanks, Al
I haven't forgot about you brother, sorry I've been extremely busy. I'll work on that This week

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

southern_leo

Quote from: MDTOM84 on May 30, 2018, 01:56:12 PM
Same here, I haven't forgotten. My wife is due any day with our 3rd little boy and she has been on bed rest. So I have to keep up with the other 2 boys when I get home from work. I will try to get it ready to ship on Monday.
Congrats!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Happy hooker

I'm still hunting,,we can go till June 1st here in Minnesota.

zelmo1

If you are done hunting/testing, please send feedback and the calls back. If not, just let me know. Thanks, Al Baker