OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Openers Tomorrow

Started by bbcoach, April 13, 2018, 12:50:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbcoach

Here's wishing everyone that has a opener tomorrow Good Hunting and Safety!  From the Guys in North Carolina.  Get after them Ladies and Gentlemen!!!!!

SD_smith

South Dakota gun opener is tomorrow. AND! we got a nice fresh pile of snow today to go along with it.

boone5252

Looks like North Carolina will have a clear opening day tomorrow.
I think the birds gobble better on clear mornings.
I'm hunting a small 85 acre angus farm west of Winston Salem.
All the farmer said was "don't try to climb over my fences, use my gates"
He has 8 strands of barb wire around his farm---8 strands !!!! And all of them are pulled tight !!

Be safe everybody and don't forget to enjoy the experience---if you get a bird or not. 

TJK68

BEAUTIFUL here in WV today and tomorrow, opener on Monday........ NASTY. LOL, just my luck.
Good luck to you guys.

bbcoach

Quote from: SD_smith on April 13, 2018, 01:28:35 PM
South Dakota gun opener is tomorrow. AND! we got a nice fresh pile of snow today to go along with it.
Smitty, I was up in your neck of the woods, a couple of years ago, the first week of May.  Guess what we had the first day of our hunt, Yup snow, 6 inches.  After the snow let up, it was ON!  Don't sweat the White stuff, GET AFTER EM.  I killed a TRUE white tipped Merriam that I caped out and is on my wall right now, which by the way finished my Slam.  Good Luck.

wade

I'm all excited. Weather should be wonderful. I've seen more turkeys in more places today in the process of doing my job than any day this spring.
Do it outdoors

POk3s

SD smith I'll be next door in the Wyoming black hills. Really not a bad turkey hunting forecast tomorrow through Monday. Let's knock down some white tips! Good luck everybody! May your hen talk be sweet enough and your aim be good enough ;)

Happy

Youth day for us. Two days of camping, relaxing and hunting. Dead turkey or not it's gonna be fun.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

BottomLand54

Birds here in this part of NC are MIA no sign in woods no birds in fields, even local farmers are concerned where the turkeys have went, no gobbling in the morning much at all and if you hear one it's way off.

We shall see what tmmrw brings.

I hope everyone had a safe hunting season and does well.
God Bless You.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SD_smith

Quote from: POk3s on April 13, 2018, 02:55:10 PM
SD smith I'll be next door in the Wyoming black hills. Really not a bad turkey hunting forecast tomorrow through Monday. Let's knock down some white tips! Good luck everybody! May your hen talk be sweet enough and your aim be good enough ;)

Good luck to you as well amigo! Other than the snow the weekend forecast looks great! Barometric pressure will be up and steady, hardly any clouds, and higher temps!

spaightlabs

Opener in CO in the AM.  First time in 10 years i am gonna skip it.  It's blowing 40 - 60 out at the farm right now and gonna still be going 25 - 35 in the morning and a high of 50.  There will be some birds walking around I suspect, but it's gonna be 62 and sunny Sunday and 79 on Monday, so I took Monday off work and will enjoy 2 days in the woods waiting for the bird I've got my eye on.

Good luck to all, and be safe.

MK M GOBL

Youth Season opens in WI tomorrow, we had a hail storm this AM and going to be windy and rainy on Sat. snow on Sun...
Were still going to hit it for the 2 days.

:) It's TURKEY SEASON

MK M GOBL

CDNduckslayer

Good luck to everyone able to get out, still almost two weeks before we can get after them up here in Ontario. Weather is starting to break a bit and finally the birds started to be mobile this week but of coarse a major ice storm is on the way this weekend leading into 2 days of snow on Monday/tues.

Again good luck guys and be sure to post up your stories, pic/vids so us northerners can keep the blood flowing!!!

NCbowjunkie

Going to be at them in the morning here in the foothill is NC. Been seeing a lot of action on our land this week. Got a lot of 3 year olds running around showing their stuff. Can't wait to see what they do to my dekes. Good luck everyone and be safe

Cut N Run

I'll be hunting in central North Carolina tomorrow.  Not sure if I'll see or hear much, but I'm so happy the season is finally starting.  Good luck, be safe, & have fun everybody.  Take no prisoners.

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.