turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Openers Tomorrow

Started by bbcoach, April 13, 2018, 12:50:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waynesworld23

Can't wait hunting middle nc hopefully the bird I heard fly up tonight will play the game tomorrow
To give anything less then your best is to sacrifice the gift

merriamsman

Montana season opens tommorrow - it's been raining and snowing all week but it finally cleared out and the next few days look great.

WyoHunter

If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

dejake

Getting ready to head out in Delaware.  Buddy and I have our eye on 4 birds.

wade

Good luck to my fellow North Carolinians and to everyone on opening day in their state. I didn't roost a bird yesterday evening but I did see a longbeard in a little field right where I heard 1 gobbling a few mornings ago. Have fun and be safe.
Do it outdoors

ezmorningrebel

Bet I'm not the only guy who woke up before his alarm this morning.

Tail Feathers

East TX opener is Sunday the 15th.  Going to be chilly but they were gobbling like crazy last Tuesday morning, which was my last day to scout due to work.  I'm pretty optimistic about my first few days.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

gunboy203

Went out this morning for NC opener and did not hear 1 gobble...  Nothing...
Guess they have lockjaw this morning..  Try again tomorrow

1iagobblergetter

Iowa's youth season is going on now and Monday is the 1st of our 4 season start. The weather has been cold and the forecast is calling for up to 6 inches of snow. I'll be after em regardless Monday.

quackaddict

NM opens tomorrow...after not getting to hunt last year(my son was born at the end of March so sleep and spare time was non-existent), I'm pumped about this year. Actually have 6-7 days of hunting lined up this year. I sure do miss the days of being in SC and being able to drive 15 minutes down the road to hunt before school/work if I wanted to. Being 2 hours + from birds makes it difficult to hunt much. But it's definitely still worth the drive!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold