turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Place to hunt Osceola. I know...I know

Started by POk3s, March 27, 2018, 04:24:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POk3s

I've been trying to figure this hunt out for years now. Looking to finally put something together for 2019 or 2020. We all know the troubles with trying to find a place. I love hunting turkeys on public land but even the good wma hunts don't seem all that "good", even if you draw. Spending 2-3 grand for an all inclusive turkey hunt isn't all that appealing to me either, as I'm a DIY western hunter type guy. In a perfect world I'd love to find a family ranch for a trespass fee, a friend of a friend that has a place, a lease with an opening for a guy for a weekend, something like that where I can be set free on a piece of property and HUNT! I figured I'd never know if anyone was willing until I ask...so here's step one to asking.

I live in Wyoming so I'd be more than happy to share knowledge on any our big game species, help with a hunt, a weekend of fishing for Kokanee salmon (20 fish days are not uncommon) or trophy lake trout ( my best is 39 lbs), whatever...I'm pretty easy.

Thanks to anybody with a place or even a starting point!

eorlando

Lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

LaLongbeard

Quote from: sps20 on March 27, 2018, 06:57:40 PM
boy did I screw up!
sorry beyound belief
moderater if you can delete please do.
You can delete or modify your own post. I'm betting you'll see more than one person there next year lol
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

mtns2hunt

Everyone wants to be successful - some just need help.

kjnengr

Quote from: Phillipshunt on March 27, 2018, 07:10:46 PM
Quote from: sps20 on March 27, 2018, 06:57:40 PM
boy did I screw up!
sorry beyound belief
moderater if you can delete please do.
You can delete or modify your own post. I'm betting you'll see more than one person there next year lol

Yep. What this guy said. Click remove at the top right side of your post. I'd do it ASAP.

Gobble!

I made sure to screen shot it. How about some GPS coordinates if you don't mind?

g8rvet

I just checked.  The top trend on Google for Osceola is that WMA!   
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

POk3s

Well I missed it. Maybe I'm grateful...maybe not. Don't know what I missed. I figured I would either get laughed off the forum or get thrown a bone. Either way I was good with hahaha. Just had to try is all.

KYFrid

Ha. I saw that post but didn't think it was serious. That fact that it was makes it that much funnier.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

eorlando

Quote from: KYFrid on March 28, 2018, 06:38:08 AM
Ha. I saw that post but didn't think it was serious. That fact that it was makes it that much funnier.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Agreed.... I laughed so hard when the guy got back on here and said he messed up big time. You think? At least he got it deleted. No telling how many people saw it though. Mistakes happen though

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

dejake

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Gobble!

Paypal me $20 and I'll share the information he posted  ;D

POk3s

Quote from: Gobble! on March 28, 2018, 08:23:25 AM
Paypal me $20 and I'll share the information he posted  ;D

:TooFunny:  :TooFunny: sounds like it may be overrun with hunters anyway!