turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Thinking about Selling My Call Collection

Started by hunter22, March 23, 2018, 09:54:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bennett

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers Mr. Rickey.

The Cohutta Strutter

Really hate to hear this Ricky. I'm with Steeler Fan. Please try to hold on to those calls if it all possible. There has to be a lot of great memories for you contained within those calls. Praying for the best for you and your family .
Anybody seen America lately?

vt35mag

So sorry to hear this brother, I wish you the best.

wbyman

Rickey,
Makes me hurt to hear this old friend!

May God bless and heal you! Prayers your way buddy!

Peter
"Control your destiny, or someone else will"

deer655

From a stranger in NC. You are in my prayers sir. Sorry you are going through this.

Chris O

So sorry to hear this and I wish you and your family the best. And If it comes down to you splitting any of your collection up I would be honored to own and hunt one of your personal calls. Wish I could afford your whole collection but I know what kind of collection you have. It's out of my league for sure. Wishing you the best hunter22

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: SteelerFan on March 23, 2018, 05:25:34 PM
I always enjoy your collection when you share it with us. I'm wishing you the best!

I think you should hold on to your calls. They make you happy. Play them when you can; just look at them when you have to; and only sell them if you must.
My thoughts exactly...Praying for you and your family...Keep fighting the fight O.G. friend...!!!

ccleroy

Wigsplitter

I don't know you or your health situation but your post makes me think about life and how fragile it really is .  I will pray for healing and strength for you and your family. Jared

REBELYELL

Rickey, I hated even reading this. I have gotten to know you through this site over the last few years. We have swapped calls, swapped money and stories about turkey hunting. I always came to you when I needed advice or information about a call, and your feedback was always much appreciated and spot on. I know how much you love chasing these birds and collecting calls. You have one of the finest call collections in this country and you can make every dang one of them sound like a hen turkey. My thoughts and prayers are with you my friend.

Greg Massey

renegade19

chuckward

Tennessee Lead

This breaks my heart to read Rickey. Praying for you. I would really be sad  to see you part with your call collection that all of us enjoy seeing pictures of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk