OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Thinking about Selling My Call Collection

Started by hunter22, March 23, 2018, 09:54:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter22

A lot of you guys know I am going through some really serious health issues right now. I am considering selling my entire call collection. My son is an avid turkey hunter but he says a handful of turkey calls is all a hunter needs. Hard to argue with his success. I have several hundred calls from the finest callmakers out there. I am not looking for someone to come and cherry pick my calls. I would like someone to make me an offer on the entire package. I would make a package deal like this attractive for someone. I sold one of my cabins and hunting farms yesterday. I am not sure I will ever get to hunt again.

Happy

Sorry to hear this, I hate what you are going through Ricky, I have been watching my mother in law go through the same struggles for the last ten years and it's getting really bad. Prayers go out and I really hope you can get out and enjoy the spring woods this year.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

HookedonHooks

Prayers for you Rickey, I too hope you can get out and enjoy the Spring woods atleast once this season. I can't imagine how difficult this is for you, but know that many people out there are rooting for you!

wcerin

You are in our prayers Hunter 22. Try to stay positive and trust in our Lord and Savior.
"Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, & some don't turn up at all."

letinmfly

Sorry to hear this news Rickey.  You've been in my prayers and will continue to be in them.  I was hoping things would work out better for you my friend.  Stay strong.   :mycross:
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

howl

Best wishes. Hope things work out for you.

troutfisher13111

I don't know you or what you're going through, but this saddens me to read this. I hope for nothing but the best.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

daddyduke

Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

TauntoHawk

Sending prayers will keep you in mind in the turkey woods

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

shoer2

TNBIRD

I really hate to hear this Rickey!  I am sending thoughts and prayers up for you and your family!   :cross2:

Will

Rickey,
I wish you well and I can honestly say you bring a lot to this site. I always enjoy watching you post pictures of your calls. I have the utmost respect for your turkey hunting knowledge even though we've never met in person. If I ever had a question as to what a call was like or its quality I would always ask you. You are in my prayers my friend.
Will

dutch@fx4

Friend I wish you well and peace.
I am still a strong young  man of 47 years old and have just been told I have leukemia as of now I'm still okay but who knows what the future brings. Wish you all the best

Rzrbac

I don't know you brother but it breaks my heart to hear someone facing such struggles. You have my best wishes and prayers. 

nitro

My prayers are added Rickey.  May God bless you and your family as you fight this battle.

Andrew
Royal Slam 2008