turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Apex Update

Started by ThunderChickenGetter, March 12, 2018, 10:45:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL-Boss

I have a feeling Winchester and Enviro metal notice the demand.. and will be in the TSS game by the 2019 season.....

Tomfoolery

Quote from: TauntoHawk on March 13, 2018, 05:47:45 PM
no one with busy day jobs can keep up with these shells if they are going to take weeks to get stock in that lasts minutes
Or slow internet. I set a reminder and was on the site at noon and didnt checkout fast enough. Id like to know how many they had in stock just to see how many sold in 2 minutes.

3bailey3

Well i just hope they saved some for all of the boxes that have been recalled, seems wrong to be selling out of product when you have a 6 month of a recalled  product to cover. This has left a bad  taste in my mouth recalling a load three days before my season starts and with no product to cover the recall! i have had my shells for 5 months waiting  to try them when i heard of problem with the shot and they are selling out and leaving people that brought shot months ago empty handed!

Snood Life

Quote from: 3bailey3 on March 13, 2018, 08:51:38 PM
Well i just hope they saved some for all of the boxes that have been recalled, seems wrong to be selling out of product when you have a 6 month of a recalled  product to cover. This has left a bad  taste in my mouth recalling a load three days before my season starts and with no product to cover the recall! i have had my shells for 5 months waiting  to try them when i heard of problem with the shot and they are selling out and leaving people that brought shot months ago empty handed!

Which one of their loads were recalled?

3bailey3

all gt loads up until jan. of 18

snapper1982

no one with busy day jobs can keep up with these shells if they are going to take weeks to get stock in that lasts minutes

Sure they can. It is simple to load them. If everyone took advantage of tss years ago then they would not be fighting to buy very limited supplies from manufactures.

ChiefBubba

Quote from: 3bailey3 on March 13, 2018, 08:51:38 PM
I've been seeing a few posts and pictures of blown barrels on FB. From Apex shells. Maybe that's the recall? Bubba

TauntoHawk

Quote from: snapper1982 on March 13, 2018, 10:05:43 PM

Sure they can. It is simple to load them. If everyone took advantage of tss years ago then they would not be fighting to buy very limited supplies from manufactures.
If you have the equipment

I wasn't aware that heavy weights were going to go out and their replacement wasn't going to be available either or I might have considered that option.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

RemingtonRules

I was lucky and got 500 rounds of hollow point and 1,000 lead target round nose 22s before they were gone.

Wait, what are we talking about?

Gobble!

Quote from: FL-Boss on March 13, 2018, 08:12:11 PM
I have a feeling Winchester and Enviro metal notice the demand.. and will be in the TSS game by the 2019 season.....

I would be very surprised if not.

old3toe

Haha some guys on Fb posted they bought six or eight boxes of tss 20's and one guy said he bought some 12's too but wasn't sure why basically! Just like everything else if you think you can't have it or get it then you want it even more! Hope this don't carry over to the lead shells at wal mart and academy!!????

Gooserbat

I'm glad I load my own.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Deast1988

I been on Nitro list since February 6th, I ordered earlier then I normally do thinking to beat the storm. But if I ordered around 10days later they posted out of components. So I waited and waited, got a call Monday. That they had a receipt from Customs on a shipment of TSS and I would be receiving my order sometime next week. So I was able to up my order to a 25rd box of 20ga, I imagine most of these tss shipments are presold considering I'm from February and now they telling folks mid April if you order. Been a wild ride trying to secure some loaded TSS. I do have 5 Apex #9s to get me by till my Nitro comes through. Ga Season for Adults is next weekend. So I might recieve mine just in time.

mspaci

they should have limited to say 3 boxes? Mike

wvlimbhanger

Where are you seeing that they have a recall on ammo?

I just checked their Facebook page all the way back to January 20th and I see no information about a recall there.

There's also no mention of it on their website or in any email from their newsletters I've received since labor day.