turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Apex Update

Started by ThunderChickenGetter, March 12, 2018, 10:45:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThunderChickenGetter

Just to give y'all a heads up, Smalltown hunting put on their social media that Apex will be back in stock tomorrow at 12:00pm. Now y'all go easy and let me make sure i get a box or two before they're all sold out again haha.

Country Pleasin

Bump.  Y'all get it while the gettins good.

Swab21

Website just went live!! Better hurry.

Tomfoolery

Hope yall were luckier than me. Added a box of GT to cart before i could checkout they were sold out. Went back and added 2 boxes of stb and when i confirmed payme t got response they were already sold out. Thats kind of ridiculous. I u derstand if everyome is getting a box or 2 but there must be some tss hoarders out there!!

aaron

410 was even sold out by 1:10

ThunderChickenGetter

Added boxes of GT20, sold out before i was done so i got three boxes of small town blend in 20.

BottomLand54

Sold out before I could pay had them in cart they were for some Preacher friends of mine. Oh well dad that they don't take em out of their online inventory when you put them in your cart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomfoolery

Same happened to me. But by the grace of God i just checked macks and they had 9 boxes left in stock. Put 2 boxes of 8s in my cart and by the time i checked out they only had 1 box, so had to go back update cart then checkout again. I just knew i was late again, but order went through!  So i now habe 5 TSS shells on the way lol.

baz77

I think all the 20ga stuff sold out in 2-3 minutes...i lucked out and snagged 3 boxes from Macks!

chatterbox

Yup, I knew it would go that fast.

TauntoHawk

no one with busy day jobs can keep up with these shells if they are going to take weeks to get stock in that lasts minutes
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Boilermaker

Quote from: TauntoHawk on March 13, 2018, 05:47:45 PM
no one with busy day jobs can keep up with these shells if they are going to take weeks to get stock in that lasts minutes
Agreed.  By the time I remembered to check everything was sold out minus the mini cannon loads i.e. 10 gauge.

TauntoHawk

Quote from: Boilermaker on March 13, 2018, 07:02:49 PM
Agreed.  By the time I remembered to check everything was sold out minus the mini cannon loads i.e. 10 gauge.
I got time to check a site or two twice a week maybe not sit with my browser open refreshing at midnight lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Boilermaker

Quote from: TauntoHawk on March 13, 2018, 07:06:50 PM
I got time to check a site or two twice a week maybe not sit with my browser open refreshing at midnight lol

The same here!  You know after they sent the email stating the website was going to be restocked, everybody had their browsers open waiting on the exact minute the shells showed they were in stock.  Just nuts! Haha!

TauntoHawk

Quote from: Boilermaker on March 13, 2018, 07:13:17 PM
Quote from: TauntoHawk on March 13, 2018, 07:06:50 PM

The same here!  You know after they sent the email stating the website was going to be restocked, everybody had their browsers open waiting on the exact minute the shells showed they were in stock.  Just nuts! Haha!
It's not the end of the world I got HWs but when they initially announced the shells i foolishing figured sure grab some federals at Cabela's with my points for free and box of apex compare em all and know what I'll be shooting next year. Well it's definitely going to be a next year plan it looks like just crazy that federal couldn't figure out the whole demand thing better.