OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Shed hunters ? WITH PICS

Started by Limbstrutter, February 11, 2011, 10:00:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Limbstrutter

Just got out Monday and found 2 , then went out Wen. and found two more. A friend of mine called and has already found 41  Wow ! Any of yall done any good yet ? Two trips and 4 sheds . Post pics soon as I load them.
SuperX3 12Ga
SuperX3 20Ga
Mission MXB 320
Parker Tornado F4

vicksburg

Down here in MS, About 98% of them still have their head gear on.  Gotta wait a few more weeks.  I usually find 15-20 per year while turkey hunting, but see bucks every year during march that still have horns as well.
]

mnturkey

We still have 3 feet of snow and will have for another 2 months.
SEMPER FI

turkey_slayer

I love it!  A buddy found one at my stand that measured 73" and I found one during season that was a couple years old.  I havent got to go out in a couple of weeks cause of the snow but im going yote and shed hunting tomorrow. Post some pics!

Limbstrutter

Here's a few from last year and this years.

And here's my largest it Measures 91" Giant!
SuperX3 12Ga
SuperX3 20Ga
Mission MXB 320
Parker Tornado F4

PANYHunter

You've got some real bruisers there.  Nice pics. :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:  Too much snow here to get out but I'll be out as soon as I can see the ground

honker22

It's hard to find spikes and forks here in North Louisiana... that's all that is pretty much left.  I've found 3 in my whole life
People who don't get it, don't get that they don't get it.

turkey_slayer

hookedspur

Whew, Limbstrutter thats a pile of bone !!!
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Basser69

turkey slayer

flintlock

Gotta love it!  I hope to look around some this weekend.  If I find any I'll post a pic.

Keep up the good work.
If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!

timbrhuntr

joshua

Nice sheds fellas.  People around hear have been seeing a few with just one side.  Maybe time to start looking.
Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

TrackeySauresRex

"If You Call Them,They Will Come."