only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Gooserbat Calls Rainy Day Giveaway. We have a winner

Started by Gooserbat, February 20, 2018, 10:31:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

:z-winnersmiley:

#51. Congratulations Hoot...

It's rained all day and supposed to continue through the week.  So my question is what's a good rainy day  pre-season turkey activity?    Loading tss, practicing calls, cleaning your gun, sorting out your gear, or whatever.  Post up in one sentence.

I'll run a number generator sometime Friday night and the corosponding post number will receive a two pack of diaphragms.  Let's give away a Double Bit and a Heckler.

Best of luck.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

NCbowjunkie

Sitting on back porch with cup of coffee listening to gobbling across the back yard then making some more calls.

Coop1082

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

KYHeadhunter02

Running some calls while watching hunting shows.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

chbarnha

I like to scout in the rain, and practicing in the garage while drinking blue yummies.. aka bud light.

Shoot em in the pecker.... you know the beak

austinc

Usually running some calls which in turn makes the 7 month old laugh but really irritates her momma lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Phire Phite

Checking what I've checked three times already.  If it's also on the weekend, with a case of beer. :happy0167:

Cottonmouth

Go through all my gear and maybe call and check on the weather in some of the other states I hunt

Daveb

Running calls and sorting though gear, getting ready for when the rain stops

ARjtk

DrDirtNap

How about workin on moma's honey do list. ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TNBIRD

born2hunt

Studying google earth till I can picture the places in my sleep.
Genesis 1:26
   Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

mozart_hunter

Greg Massey

Chatting with friends on Old Gobbler and practicing with my calls...