OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Gooserbat Calls Rainy Day Giveaway. We have a winner

Started by Gooserbat, February 20, 2018, 10:31:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rapscallion Vermilion

Reading turkey hunting books, practicing calls, and researching new calls

Yoder409

Didn't rain here (for once) today, but it was a good day to call and make motel reservations for my western spring hunt.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

southern_leo

Running calls of course! They just sit there starring at you. What's a man supposed to do, watch tv?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

dejake

Changing my mind 25 times on what calls to take opening morning.

IdahoMountainGobble

Sully53

Reading a good turkey hunting book and watching hunting videos on youtube

appalachianassassin

I think back to all the birds that should have went out on my back and didn't. then I try to pinpoint what I did wrong.

nyhunter

teaching my grandson how to run a box call.

AC HAMMER

Watching old turkey hunting videos on YouTube is what gets me through the rainy days!

FullChoke

Watching Dave Owens call run at the GNCC one more time on YouTube and realizing that I don't have the foggiest idea how to make turkey talk.  :icon_thumright:

FC

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

OldSwamper

Me and dad reliving some past hunts over a cold beverage

MK M GOBL

Working on Fans & Wing sets for decoys, finishing the last of the fan mounts, beards and spur displays!

MK M GOBL

slwayne

Just got my Halloran laminate green slate in the mail and the wife is out of town for two weeks so testing out the new call on a nightly basis is the slam dunk answer to this one.  Not sure my upstairs neighbors are real thrilled but I usually stop practicing by 8:00 so what do they have to complain about right?

guesswho

Calling all the members on surrounding leases and tell them their property was sold and the new owner will not be honoring any hunting right agreements that the previous owner had in place.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

strutstopper

Going through my vest for the 12th time.