OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Bought me a wheel barrow inner tube for this spring...

Started by northms, February 20, 2018, 07:51:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silvestris

Get a valve stem remover and a few air tight valve caps and you can air up to the conditions you find yourself in.  The extra caps are for when you lose one.
"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

dswmsn

The Breedlove Air Cushion as mentioned above by OG member "Bottomland" w/ the website noted is IMO the best of all cushions. I have used mine for years & it allows me to comfortably sit motionless for long periods of time. I did simply replace the inner tube once, due to carelessly sitting on a cat brier. It has a built-in carry strap that allows you to carry it out of the way around your neck and shoulder while running and gunning or you can carry it in your turkey vest where you would normally haul out your turkey or decoys.

CrustyRusty

I think that's how you fill it with...um...air  :TooFunny:

Quote from: NCbowjunkie on February 20, 2018, 10:44:05 PM
Just make sure the valve stem is pointed down before sitting

Greg Massey

I just decided the heck with it and just bought the wheelbarrow from Lowe's to carry all my stuff and fixed a boat pedestal with seat in the tub part of the wheelbarrow .... i love it.....

CtRider

Quote from: Greg Massey on February 22, 2018, 04:51:08 PM
I just decided the heck with it and just bought the wheelbarrow from Lowe's to carry all my stuff and fixed a boat pedestal with seat in the tub part of the wheelbarrow .... i love it.....
Oh man I hope Laloom83 doesn't see this, he'll make me carry him around all season like a parade float

Laloom83

Quote from: CtRider on February 24, 2018, 06:04:30 AM
Oh man I hope Laloom83 doesn't see this, he'll make me carry him around all season like a parade float

That's a great idea!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Laloom83

This is the one I have had for years. Pretty sure it's a wheelbarrow tube in it as well. Best seat to get for sure!

http://www.breedlovesaircushions.com/products/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hobbes

I could improve that for you.  Mount a turkey fan to the front of it and paint it black.  Maybe even mount a turkey wing to each side so it sounds like wings dragging as you push.  Then you and a friend can take turns pushing each other to within range of a tom. 

I probably should have kept that jewel to myself and marketed that.  I suspect that Guesswho will be selling them alongside his Badonka Decoy and Turkey String before long. 

Greg Massey

Quote from: hobbes on February 24, 2018, 02:48:44 PM

I could improve that for you.  Mount a turkey fan to the front of it and paint it black.  Maybe even mount a turkey wing to each side so it sounds like wings dragging as you push.  Then you and a friend can take turns pushing each other to within range of a tom. 

I probably should have kept that jewel to myself and marketed that.  I suspect that Guesswho will be selling them alongside his Badonka Decoy and Turkey String before long.
:TooFunny:   yes for sure ... great idea ....thinking ....

Brian Fahs