OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New Nomad Turkey Vest Video Review Part 2

Started by Coop1082, February 14, 2018, 01:16:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coop1082

Alrighty guys here is the part 2 video that a few of you guys asked for. I touched on a few things I left out in the initial review and I now have the vest fully loaded with the way I would prefer to run it. As always if I left something out again, ask away! I'll also include the link to Part 1 if you are interested and missed the initial review I did. Thanks guys!

Part 1- https://youtu.be/eY3Qx32ZNpc

Part 2- https://youtu.be/l00bkAmeO3s
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

Spitten and drummen

" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

paboxcall

Well done, thanks for the detailed review. No issues getting the links to play in utube.
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

Spitten and drummen

" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

worth612000

aaron

I love this vest with one major issue that is a deal breaker for me.   You will eventually lose a pot call and/or striker with the way those particular pockets are designed.  The exact reason I sold my limbhanger.  They didn't improve that aspect at all.

FL-Boss

Thanks Coop,  that explain so much.  I hope Nomad sends you royalties for doing this. It's beyond me why all these vest manufactures can't take a few min and do a simple video like this.

daddyduke

Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

17hornethunter

This may be the best hunting product review I've seen. Bravo !

Coop1082

CRUSADERS

[/img]

spur collector

Coop1082

CRUSADERS

[/img]

tha bugman

another great video!  Looks like you are ready to rock and roll!  Good luck!

buzzardroost

Thanks a lot. Reckon a gobbler shaker will fit in that box call holder? I don't carry box calls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coop1082

CRUSADERS

[/img]