turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New Nomad Turkey Vest Video Review Part 2

Started by Coop1082, February 14, 2018, 01:16:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ddturkeyhunter

Supper job on the vest demonstration, but what was most interesting to me was the amount of pot calls you carry. I need to get some more custom pot calls. But most interesting was the foam cup holders you put them in, great idea.

1iagobblergetter

vt35mag

Coop1082

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

Gamblinman

Thank you for the review. Not hydration bladder compatible like the Limbhanger or Dixon vest. That's a no go for me then.
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

BABS9

Great review. Might have to look into one.

buzzardroost

I have mine in hand now. Yes the pot call snap is a blunder. Another thing I've ran into.... should have noticed I guess but didn't, the seat has to be unbuckled to put it into use? Or am I doing something wrong? Guess I expected something like the cabelas seat where it can be put into use without unbuckling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buzzardroost

Another thing to watch for I've just found, one of the magnets on my striker sleeves isn't functioning near as well as the others.

Spitten and drummen

Quote from: buzzardroost on February 18, 2018, 10:57:43 AM
Another thing to watch for I've just found, one of the magnets on my striker sleeves isn't functioning near as well as the others.

[/quote

Funny , I have the same problem. 2 snap tight pretty good but one is very very weak
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Scleo1

Excellent review Coop!  I was just looking at a vest with a very similar layout at Academy but held off to look at reviews.  You answered alot of questions for me.  Great Job!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Mbhyman88

Looks great, like all my nomad clothing so far. No gun cradle on the shoulder strap was a deal breaker for me.