News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

NWFT Convention

Started by KYHeadhunter02, February 10, 2018, 12:02:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

southern_leo

Quote from: BottomLand54 on February 12, 2018, 10:13:59 PM
Does it cost anything to go to the convention or is it free? Is there a fee? Also how much is a room right there at the convention? Isn't there a motel connected to the convention center?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If I remember right the show is $20 for non members. But you can join nwtf online or on site for $35 and get a $25 bass pro gift card. Basspro is next door. So if you plan to spend $25 with basspro over the next year you basically pay $10 to get in. And chances are if you buy anything you will save more than $10 easy.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

dwcim

Quote from: Happy on February 12, 2018, 09:09:06 PM
Bottomland,
You sure you didn't learn to hunt in Wv? Jakes off the limb is the motto on the lease I hunt. I hope one of these days I get lucky and kill one legitimately. Swerving all over the roads is taking its toll on my truck.

I learned to hunt in WV and proud of it!  I live in the very southern coal mining part of the state.  Never shot a jake, never will, only longbeard mountain toms.  If you live in the Wild and Wonderful mountain state, you are going to kiss you hindend many times when you turn the steering wheel. 

BottomLand54

Quote from: dwcim on February 13, 2018, 01:37:41 AM
Quote from: Happy on February 12, 2018, 09:09:06 PM
Bottomland,
You sure you didn't learn to hunt in Wv? Jakes off the limb is the motto on the lease I hunt. I hope one of these days I get lucky and kill one legitimately. Swerving all over the roads is taking its toll on my truck.

I learned to hunt in WV and proud of it!  I live in the very southern coal mining part of the state.  Never shot a jake, never will, only longbeard mountain toms.  If you live in the Wild and Wonderful mountain state, you are going to kiss you hindend many times when you turn the steering wheel.
I ust to travel to pineville, Logan, Mann, and Charleston Wv quite a bit back years ago.

When we raced motorcycle we would go and practice and test suspension on Hatfield McCoy trails and other trails. We would ride 100 -110 miles a day on a dirt bike wide open lol.

Now ain't got time to ride dirt bikes or realistically I can't ride dirt bikes due to an accident I had but anyways I love WV I hope the coal mines get back up and running wide open. It has put a huge hurting on folks up there and it breaks my heart.

Anyways brought thread jacking lol.

I figured they would charge something for the convention. How much do they charge for that motel I bet it's expensive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

appalachianassassin

if it were close I would probably go. but, its not.