turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

My 100th satchel

Started by Glenda Green, February 06, 2018, 08:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenda Green

Ncwoodsman.....you ask me to make you a Turkey Hunting Satchel (I thought it was going to be the only one)  little did I know 6 months later, I would be making  my 100th satchel. So... in honor of this 100th satchel, I am going to donate it in your name to your NWTF banquet for the silent auction or however they feel is best. I added a removable handle for this one satchel. Happy hunting to the other 99 satchels out there across the US..
The cost is $110.00 without the brown carry handle. I am happy to send detailed info if interested. My email is Greenscch@yahoo.com

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Saving the life of one dog will not change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog.

jgard

Wow. Congratulations ms Glenda

ddturkeyhunter

As owner of number 80 was woundering who would get number 100. Good way higest bidder, or raffle.

ncwoodsman

it was such a pleasure working with you on making me the custom satchel I had always dreamed of having. I can't wait to use it this turkey season and ditch the old hot vest. It's such an honor to have the 100th one donated in my name for the NWTF silent auction. You are so talented and such a special lady. I can't begin to thank you enough and so glad we met. Congrats to you and thank you again!

ncwoodsman

I will talk to my local NWTF chapter president tomorrow to find out what the necessary steps are for the silent auction or raffle and what is the best way to handle this.

Greg Massey

What a great idea, Thank you Glenda for what you do for us turkey hunters. Number 100 what a satchel for someone to have ....I can't wait to use my Satchel this spring...   Thank's for getting with Glenda ...Ncwoodsman on making these satchels...

SinGin

Well now I'm courious, anyone have a link to the original thread?

Glenda Green

Saving the life of one dog will not change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog.

slicksbeagles1

What a gracious idea!!!! Thanks for a wonderful satchel Glenda!!! I proud to own #27.
:drool:

Stumpy225

Tennessee Lead

Very nice !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Double B

Followed by buzzards

Sand Man

:you_rock:  I paid for mine yesterday.  I can't wait to ditch this hot vest.

Let the little twenty EAT!!!!

Dtrkyman

How much are these satchels/ man purse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MK M GOBL

Quote from: Glenda Green on February 06, 2018, 08:32:59 PM
Ncwoodsman.....you ask me to make you a Turkey Hunting Satchel (I thought it was going to be the only one)  little did I know 6 months later, I would be making  my 100th satchel. So... in honor of this 100th satchel, I am going to donate it in your name to your NWTF banquet for the silent auction or however they feel is best. I added a removable handle for this one satchel. Happy hunting to the other 99 satchels out there across the US..
The cost is $110.00 without the brown carry handle. I am happy to send detailed info if interested. My email is Greenscch@yahoo.com

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you have interior pictures you could post?

MK M GOBL