OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

My 100th satchel

Started by Glenda Green, February 06, 2018, 08:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

Quote from: MK M GOBL on February 07, 2018, 10:32:03 AM
Quote from: Glenda Green on February 06, 2018, 08:32:59 PM
Ncwoodsman.....you ask me to make you a Turkey Hunting Satchel (I thought it was going to be the only one)  little did I know 6 months later, I would be making  my 100th satchel. So... in honor of this 100th satchel, I am going to donate it in your name to your NWTF banquet for the silent auction or however they feel is best. I added a removable handle for this one satchel. Happy hunting to the other 99 satchels out there across the US..
The cost is $110.00 without the brown carry handle. I am happy to send detailed info if interested. My email is Greenscch@yahoo.com

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you have interior pictures you could post?

MK M GOBL

http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php/topic,76256.0.html
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Glenda Green

There are some posted on original thread after loading the satchel
http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php/topic,76256.0.html

Saving the life of one dog will not change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog.

Haypatch

Those are mighty fine! Congrats on #100

Tail Feathers

That's a nice gesture Glenda!
And you've found a nice sideline gig with those. :icon_thumright:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Ga_Boy35

Quote from: Glenda Green on February 06, 2018, 08:32:59 PM
Ncwoodsman.....you ask me to make you a Turkey Hunting Satchel (I thought it was going to be the only one)  little did I know 6 months later, I would be making  my 100th satchel. So... in honor of this 100th satchel, I am going to donate it in your name to your NWTF banquet for the silent auction or however they feel is best. I added a removable handle for this one satchel. Happy hunting to the other 99 satchels out there across the US..
The cost is $110.00 without the brown carry handle. I am happy to send detailed info if interested. My email is Greenscch@yahoo.com

I just received #137 and I have to say that I am overly happy with this satchel. It is well worth the money and you can tell that a lot of thought went into the design. This is a must have for serious turkey hunters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3bailey3

I just received #139 with a free pot call pouch and I am very impressed with the high quality work that went into the making of it, I can't wait to load it up for the spring season!