OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Brad Roberts Bronzed Glass

Started by Coop1082, June 14, 2017, 06:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coop1082

Anybody wanting one of these, contact Brad! Just put up on his Facebook he found 21 pieces of glass and possibly the last he will ever be able to get. 107 dollars no matter the wood type. Money order and check only. Just letting anyone that's interested know.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

crenshawco

Will someone shoot me his contact info?

Coop1082

CRUSADERS

[/img]

BABS9

I'm trying to refrain lol. I've spent too much recently on a couple Watkins fiddleboxes

OHturkey85

Thanks for the info Coop got one on order!

Coop1082

I'm with you Babs. I picked up a Poplar Bronzed Glass off of the classifieds, then got lucky when Brad ran out of the glass initially and a fella backed out of his Blue Mahoe and I took his spot. Kind of wanted the trifecta with the Zebrawood as well, but I've got a lot of money out there on other calls currently! And your welcome OHTurkey!
CRUSADERS

[/img]

crenshawco

Coop1082

CRUSADERS

[/img]

beardhunter87

I got on the list last week but I was wondering through you guys which wood is better Mahoe or Poplar? 3 month wait too

jed clampett

I have the blue mahoe bronze glass/aluminum and the poplar bronze glass/aluminum...and others..but the mahoe bronze glass/aluminum really sounds great!!

troutfisher13111

I was able to snag a slot for one. Now I gotta figure out my combo.  After reading through this thread I'm thinking glass over aluminum in a mahoe pot...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

crenshawco

I'm going to do a glass/aluminum in poplar. Definitely a tough call though between it an the mahoe

kwild835

I have had the zebrawood, poplar, and walnut.  All were awesome.  I liked the walnut the best, but after hearing TJ's mahoe clip I have to have it. Lol.   Anyone got suggestions on striker for the Mahoe?

Browning87

I'm glad I got in on one of these spots. It's going to be few months until I get one. I got a special one on order. Just need the wood to finish drying!

vt35mag

Trying not to get too excited, but he thinks he has one piece left to make me a blue mahoe.
Of course the one night I work late, a post like this comes up...