OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Brad Roberts Bronzed Glass

Started by Coop1082, June 14, 2017, 06:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dixiemagnum80

I just got on the list and he said I got the last one. Thanks for the heads up Coop!!

Mossberg835

What is everyone using for a striker on the zebrawood version?

vt35mag

Quote from: dixiemagnum80 on June 14, 2017, 10:04:09 PM
I just got on the list and he said I got the last one. Thanks for the heads up Coop!!

Man, you really know how to bring a guy down! Haha.

vt35mag

Brad just confirmed I am getting one for sure! Someone lowered the amount of calls they wanted, so I am good to go.

JHoyle

I got on the list for a blue mahoe as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vt35mag

TJ, is your Mahoe the 4 hole design?

Footballer

Anybody have one of these combos but with crystal instead of bronzed glass?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coop1082

Glad a lot of you fellas were able to snag one!
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

vt35mag

Quote from: MDTOM84 on June 15, 2017, 05:26:36 AM
Quote from: vt35mag on June 14, 2017, 10:49:19 PM
TJ, is your Mahoe the 4 hole design?
yes

Ok, cool.  That's what I requested, along with his 2pc purpleheart/dymondwood striker.  Should see it in about 3 months.

Thanks Coop for the heads up!

dixiemagnum80

Quote from: vt35mag on June 14, 2017, 10:35:57 PM
Brad just confirmed I am getting one for sure! Someone lowered the amount of calls they wanted, so I am good to go.

Good deal....felt bad last night after I posted.

vt35mag

Quote from: dixiemagnum80 on June 15, 2017, 10:21:46 AM
Quote from: vt35mag on June 14, 2017, 10:35:57 PM

Good deal....felt bad last night after I posted.

Sorry man, I didn't intend to make you to feel bad.  I was totally kid'n, its all good brother!

Coop1082

No problem VT35! Like I said earlier  I wish I could've got on for the Zebrawood, but I've got some money tied up and others right now and my spending is about to take a hault here shortly. My second child (little girl) will be here in under two months, and priorities took over on this one. Already have the poplar and blue mahoe on the way and I would much rather see some good folks off of this forum come into one then I would some random guy on Facebook.
CRUSADERS

[/img]

vt35mag

Quote from: Coop1082 on June 15, 2017, 07:29:35 PM
No problem VT35! Like I said earlier  I wish I could've got on for the Zebrawood, but I've got some money tied up and others right now and my spending is about to take a hault here shortly. My second child (little girl) will be here in under two months, and priorities took over on this one. Already have the poplar and blue mahoe on the way and I would much rather see some good folks off of this forum come into one then I would some random guy on Facebook.

The zebrawood pops up quite a bit in the classifieds, so just keep your eyes open.

Best wishes to you and your family.  Hope everything goes smooth with the birth.

Happy hooker

Can you share the details???'
There will be no more bronzed glass available in future?, is this kind of like dymondwood there was only one place making it and it's gone. Or it's not used anymore in the glass industry etc. I guess I should hold on to my zebrawood bronzed glass it will only get more valuable.?

Coop1082

I'm not sure exactly what the deal is. TJ (MDTOM) would probably have more details then me. All I know is a little over a month ago he ran completely out, and was no longer making the call due to his supplier not making it anymore. Then on Facebook the other night he posted that with the help of a friend he was able to find 21 pieces of bronzed glass, and that this will more then likely be the last run of that particular call that he can make.
CRUSADERS

[/img]