News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Kathy Griffin

Started by Blong, May 31, 2017, 08:26:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Foolery

compton30

It wasn't right when people hung lynched Obama effigies, just as what Kathy Griffin did isn't right now. This isn't a partisan issue.

tha bugman

Quote from: hunter22 on May 31, 2017, 12:11:50 PM
I turned her off a long time ago.
+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jbird22

Jail time? No. Exiled? YES!

Bowguy

Quote from: Tom Foolery on May 31, 2017, 10:06:49 PM

https://patriotpost.us/opinion/49364
Everyone should read this although we prob all already are aware this sort thing happens.

yelpaholic

just let her fade away into oblivion ..thought she already had really...

Bowguy

Didn't she pull this stunt off trying to disrespect the man n ruin his career? Seems she ruined her own for a bit n now the tears are flying. She's so sorry. . . For herself

Absolutely sickening how smug they are when they think they have an upper hand n how quick they cry foul, shed tears. Man makes me sick. Very poor role models

birddogdoc

Quote from: hobbes on May 31, 2017, 12:09:28 PM
It was poor taste and a serious lack of judgement.  She's a far cry from a comedian or an artist in my opinion.  But.....we don't get to pick and choose when we'll allow free speech.  The best option is to ignore her altogether and let her career fade into the distance.

Totally agree.  She's an idiot and got what she deserved with the networks letting her go.  I think that's just punishment for her poor taste in freedom of speech. 

turkeywhisperer935

She wouldn't be the first celebrity to ruin her career because of politics. Remember the Dixie chicks. Huge before they started opening their mouth about bush after 911.

Bowguy

Quote from: turkeywhisperer935 on June 04, 2017, 01:21:10 PM
She wouldn't be the first celebrity to ruin her career because of politics. Remember the Dixie chicks. Huge before they started opening their mouth about bush after 911.
There is a big dif though, the Dixie Chicks fan base was normal and they went against them. This idiot is left wing n attacking the right. You watch the witch will bounce back if she'd shut up about it.
The people on her side are very willing to excuse off behavior, look only to how many people they've put in power w convictions such as mayors n such.

Old Gobbler

It's a cheap publicity stunt , for a broke a$$ Hollywood fake
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

LI Outdoorsman

Quote from: Old Gobbler on June 05, 2017, 08:19:46 AM
It's a cheap publicity stunt , for a broke a$$ Hollywood fake
Exactly...before this who even heard from her?..who even cared?..using it to grab some spotlight..