only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Kathy Griffin

Started by Blong, May 31, 2017, 08:26:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blong

Should she serve jail time?

nitro

Yes. She stepped waaaaaaaaaaaaay over the line. Make an example of her.
Royal Slam 2008

DirtNap647

Greg Massey

Yes, for sure........

Old Timer53

Quote from: Greg Massey on May 31, 2017, 09:12:41 AM
Yes, for sure........

Lock her ...."Up" !!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

GobbleNut

SERIOUSLY?!!!....It was a bad joke,...she apologized for it.  Geez,....let it go already!   It has nothing to do with turkey hunting...

Prohunter3509

Put her in civil court take her money that will shut them up

Blong

Quote from: GobbleNut on May 31, 2017, 09:25:38 AM
SERIOUSLY?!!!....It was a bad joke,...she apologized for it.  Geez,....let it go already!   It has nothing to do with turkey hunting...
I know it has been less than 24 hours ago so we should be over it by now. It seems more than a joke to me and apparently a lot of other Americans. I take it as a threat to our President. To each his own though.

Bowguy

I see it as typical lib lack of class. If done to Obama, Clinton any it'd be a giant deal. In fact much larger. Imo we should show we're above this n just let it go. If the legal system sees a prob w it let em handle it. It's only my opinion though

chadly

Had to google it as i have no tv.  Disgusting. 

Dukejb

It was an awful joke certainly, but jail time for exercising free speech?  I can see how her actions could be interpreted as a threat, but she didn't implicitly threaten the President. Boycott her, don't watch anything with her in it (a good policy even before this latest stunt), but for the Feds to get involved would be over stepping the constitution. We already have way too much of that, and too many crappy comedians.

guesswho

Her biggest crime is lack of talent.   

As far as the picture, it was bad judgement and I don't know her intent  But people pay for bad judgment all the time.   She did it, she owns it.     
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

LaLongbeard

I'm sure if someone did the same thing with a photo of that creature known as katlin Jenner it be a hate crime an somebody would go to jail. Kathy Griffin the only thing worse than a wrinkled old nobody is a wrinkled old Ginger nobody she should be deported
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

hobbes

It was poor taste and a serious lack of judgement.  She's a far cry from a comedian or an artist in my opinion.  But.....we don't get to pick and choose when we'll allow free speech.  The best option is to ignore her altogether and let her career fade into the distance.

hunter22

I turned her off a long time ago.