turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Kathy Griffin

Started by Blong, May 31, 2017, 08:26:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deerbasshunter3

I find it amusing that there are people (in here) that do not see the photo as a threat. If I posted a picture of me holding a bloody head of any of you, how would you react to it? I am all about free speech, but a line can still be crossed, in regards to free speech, as with anything else.

The way I see it, she is just another liberal poorly exercising her rights to free speech, however, I do believe there should be ramifications for it.

stinkpickle

fallhnt

She probably doesn't use decoys when she turkey hunts

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

Blong

:TrainWreck1:
Quote from: fallhnt on May 31, 2017, 01:16:14 PM
She probably doesn't use decoys when she turkey hunts

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I bet she does, and a pop up tent and archery and claims to bow hunt turkeys! :love5:

Chris O

Quote from: Dukejb on May 31, 2017, 10:50:39 AM
It was an awful joke certainly, but jail time for exercising free speech?  I can see how her actions could be interpreted as a threat, but she didn't implicitly threaten the President. Boycott her, don't watch anything with her in it (a good policy even before this latest stunt), but for the Feds to get involved would be over stepping the constitution. We already have way too much of that, and too many crappy comedians.
X2 well said

howl

Quote from: Chris O on May 31, 2017, 01:28:27 PM
Quote from: Dukejb on May 31, 2017, 10:50:39 AM
It was an awful joke certainly, but jail time for exercising free speech?  I can see how her actions could be interpreted as a threat, but she didn't implicitly threaten the President. Boycott her, don't watch anything with her in it (a good policy even before this latest stunt), but for the Feds to get involved would be over stepping the constitution. We already have way too much of that, and too many crappy comedians.
X2 well said

Agreed. Abiding a tasteless prank is nothing to pay for free speech.

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

She lost her job with cnn,  good enough for her.
They call him...Kenny..Kenny

hookedspur

Who's Kathy Griffin  :angry9:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

lmbhngr

She's useless... Let's face it.. She does something stupid like this just hoping to be recognized. When's the last time you've even heard her name mentioned? Granted... If Clint Eastwood did something like that when Obama was President there'd be hell to pay.

hookedspur

Turkey Season must be over... Time to go fishing I guess,,,
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Greg Massey

Quote from: hookedspur on May 31, 2017, 03:19:26 PM
Who's Kathy Griffin  :angry9:
I think she a hooker on craigslist ....

idratherb

Natty Bumpo

Quote from: Old Timer53 on May 31, 2017, 09:19:04 AM
Quote from: Greg Massey on May 31, 2017, 09:12:41 AM

Lock her ...."Up" !!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

YES,  and throw away the key.

She is a useless,  disgusting PIG.

Cottonmouth

I say let's send her to Iran for about 5 yrs. I bet she will change her attitude about Pres. Trump then. If this happened while obama was in office, Chicago would still be burning.