turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

2018 wish list?

Started by wisconsinteacher, May 30, 2017, 11:10:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wisconsinteacher

Other than more time and tags, what is on you wish list for next year?

I would like to get my 20ga and 410 set up with TSS, a DSD feeder hen and a new call from an award winning maker.

What do you plan on getting before next year?

skimerhorn

870 20 vs with red dot and Avian-X lay down hen

Tail Feathers

Now you have me worried, can't really think of anything right now.
:begging:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

dejake

wvspitndrum

Have my little 20 ga. Cerakoted and as many custom calls as i can sneak in the house !!  :boon:

longbeard11

I would like to get my little girls 20 patterning a little better, and maybe start carrying it myself. Would like to get a halloran box and ceramic, and have my eyes on a few more pot calls.

Already kinda got a jump buying one of the new primos vests as a backup vest for next spring. That's about all I want hunting wise, but got an extensive list of items for filming hunts I want.

Rzrbac

A new vest, Jeff MacKamey long box and another call from Mr. Shaffer. Probably a scratcher from SS as well.  Main item on my list is another state to hunt.  That will give something to do in the offseason.

Ozarks Hillbilly

I am thinking about a trip to Nashville in mid February never been to the NWTF convention would like to go just to look around and maybe run a few calls.

ol bob

To be able to make calls another year working one year at a time now.

Greg Massey

Looking at getting over under 20 gauge from ATI cavalry...turk/fowl ....always wanted over under...it already comes drilled for weaver rail...

Happy

Other than a call or two it's pretty simple. Shells, always seem to grab more face paint. Sure I will pick up a few other odds and ends. Christmas and my birthday are when I get my turkey hunting stuff. I don't need anything but I will spend $20 here and there until season ooens.

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

LaLongbeard

????
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

Swampchickin234

Working on constantly securing ground in new places as the main goal.  Few odd and end reloading tools
Some calls
Dip job for a 410
Couple of 28 gauge chokes
New 16 gauge stock
Camo pants
Several good pairs of socks
I'm sure I'll find a new gun I want.  I usually do.   
And I'm sure I'll spend 10-20 bucks here and there all through the summer on little things. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prohunter3509

Hopefully my son and I ,he is grown but still wanna get a trip to nebraska for our Merriam

guesswho

I'd like to find another Mothwing Spring Mimicry leafy suit.   If I get any more holes in mine I'm afraid I'll get arrested for baiting.

If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff