OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

2018 wish list?

Started by wisconsinteacher, May 30, 2017, 11:10:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

otinhunter

Hunt KY,IN,WI and possibly Tenn or NE. Practice with my calls more often and get another 12 gauge turkey gun.

Gooserbat

I have a couple of pots from various call makers and a Marlin Watkins longbox on the  radar.  Otherwise probably just buy  another 5-8# of tss.  Oh yeah I need a new pair of pants. 
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Turkeyman

Mine is perhaps a wish list and ToDo list:

1) I've taken my grandson out the last two springs. I hope to take both him and his sister next spring.
    That will require me coming up with a 20 ga. turkey gun and getting her through a hunter safety
    course.
2) Get prepared for a Nebraska bowhunt prior to Kansas gun hunt.
3) Get better with my calls...I say that every year but end up procrastinating!

aaronc53

I'm going to be in the market for a good wet weather striker for my slate call to replace the one I lost this spring. I've got enough hunting stuff for 10 people.  I still end up using the same 3 calls, same shotgun, and same camo that I've had for ten years.

grayfox

Want to get a backup turkey gun setup with a red dot. Got the gun with an extra 24" barrel & an extra red dot but I need to get it set up for the next season.

Cut N Run

I'm always in search of another place to hunt close to the house.  I want more time to hunt with my best friend.  An out of state hunt and the time to enjoy it would be fun.

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.

renegade19

A new turkey gun.  Got it picked out, just biding my time. 

hobbes

I think I'm good with what I've got in hunting equipment, calls, and clothing.  I'm not much of a collector and don't really have a desire to replace something that's been working for a while now.  I do need to replace the stock on my old 870 due to a crack, but wouldn't call that a wish list item.  I'd also like a used full size truck with crew cab,  but turkey season is only a very small part of that wish.

Chris O

I don't need anything,but I will get a few more calls and I may try a turkey chair a little bit next year. I also want to get a turkey tote do you guys have any recommendations on which tote to get?

Farmboy27

Quote from: guesswho on May 30, 2017, 06:36:05 PM
I'd like to find another Mothwing Spring Mimicry leafy suit.   If I get any more holes in mine I'm afraid I'll get arrested for baiting.

That's funny right there!!

Happy

Quote from: Farmboy27 on June 02, 2017, 06:35:39 AM
Quote from: guesswho on May 30, 2017, 06:36:05 PM
I'd like to find another Mothwing Spring Mimicry leafy suit.   If I get any more holes in mine I'm afraid I'll get arrested for baiting.

That's funny right there!!
I figured that's just how Guesswho avoided the dilemma of having only 3.5 gays..... See what I did there?

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

guesswho

The 3 1/2 gays wasn't my story. ;D   But as long as they're in even numbers I don't care.  It's when an odd number show up that I get worried.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

GobbleNut

My wish is to find that other half-a-gay for Ronnie so he will have a complete set... ;D

And, oh yeah, I would like to win the lottery so I can buy my own jet and fly myself to hunts.  I would like to never again have to deal with a friggin' commercial airline.

Strutr

I'd be happy with another successful season, maybe with a little less rain.  Already have more "stuff" than I need.

tha bugman

A chair blind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk