OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Remington 20" ga compact 21"

Started by Hooks' n' Beards', May 08, 2017, 09:21:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RED NECK

Browning'...."The Best There Is"

Austin 3:16...........

RED NECK

I ended up deciding to paint everything a darker "camo" than I had done and I think It looks better than before and isnt as "shiny" I think I am going to shoot it with regular stock and a set of truglo fiber optic sights this year, I have this gun drilled and tapped for a red dot, and use a saddle for the scope when needed as I only had 2 holes for a little marlin 336 base drilled and tapped. I am planning on sending the shurshot stock in to be dipped for another gun.

RED NECK

It looks brighter in the pictures than It is, and the pictures seem blurry,I'll try to load other pictures.

RED NECK

We have been without power since Saturday afternoon, we had a massive storm/tornado go through and lost power,worst storm since I was 12,30 years ago to hit this area other than a tornado that went through 40 miles away in 2019. Lots of damage,we got lucky,no damage at house,my camp's deck and outhouse are no longer standing,but oh well...working,running a generator for 4 days,getting gouged at the pumps from the little town down the road that had power,I live in a town with 15 000 people and not one store was open,no gas,no food,nothing, half the town still won't have power for days, ours is on. The little town was gouging people an extra 40 cents a litre for gas, I hope they get their gas stations burnt down,crooks,useless immigrants as well. Stinky heads, the worst kind.Jagmeet bag lickers.

I had seen a nice brand new, little 21" Rem 870 compact 20 and had told the man I'd buy it but we had both lost power, finnaly made the deal after work today, I already have plans to have this drilled and tapped and install a custom low mount and a red dot for next year.

It will ship tomorrow, It is the realtree edge/black matte, I won't be painting this one. I have been looking for a 2nd one for a year, great price and gun is brand new.

RED NECK

If I havent been clear Justin turdeau and his bag licking jagmmet "stinky" head are useless sacks of liberal dipchit clowns...F you Turdeau, you useless clown.

RED NECK

North America needs to stand up to these useless libtards that are running our countires, our pos is a dictator that couldnt organize a rock fight at a gravel pit.What a fake sickening world these useless libtards live in, pretty sad,save the world, lets all dance and hold hands ,the its, the queers, the indians and the immigrants,welfare mommies and the ghetto bangers, f... the blue collar white people...you want em' come get em'....Dont tread on me......

RED NECK

I am going to try a .560 in this gun, maybe a jebs to start with. We will see.

RED NECK

I purchased another primos tightwad this morning, no offence to jebs chokes, but they think they are made of gold and the tightwad is a killer from the 870 20, and about everything else you screw them into....best buy for the money in hunting equipment, in my opinion.

Ridge Rooster

I have had luck with Carlson 575, IC .555 and the factory Remington turkey choke in several that I have put together. I let the aiming system that I am gonna use determine how tight a constriction I want. Usually running a red dot I choose the IC .555 as consistently with TSS it has been the tightest with the Remington factory choke coming in a close second. I like the Carlson 575 which usually does around 50/50 for rifle sighted guns (Usually 250 in 10" 250 in 20"), in which I have several. The little 870's make perfect turkey guns IMO.

And I agree we need to get rid of these Liberal POS,s that are destroying our countries!!!!

Ridge Rooster
Old School 11-87 + Nitros = Dead Ridge Roosters

RED NECK

I received the new gun today,manufactured Aug/2003, It is a brand new,older 870 youth 20 gauge,It isnt a realtree edge camo, I am not sure which finish. I am even happier to find out its a 2003 model,much better than a 2013....like I have.

RED NECK

It is the 20 gauge youth turkey model, in skyline excel camo. The gun was brand new,It was bought new and never used. I love it, I may even have the barrel and receiver cerakoted in a bronzed, or flat earth color, we will see.

RED NECK

here are both my little 870 youth 20's, I finally sent them away a few weeks ago and had them cerakoted, and purchased a new kick lite stock for my older one, I just got the guns back this morning and put them together.

10th Legionaire

Quote from: RED NECK on March 01, 2024, 03:08:09 PM
here are both my little 870 youth 20's, I finally sent them away a few weeks ago and had them cerakoted, and purchased a new kick lite stock for my older one, I just got the guns back this morning and put them together.

They look nice. The Ceracote appears to be different colors. What color is the one on the right? Thanks
Less is more

RED NECK

They are different cerakote finishes, one is od green and the other is patriot brown.

tnanh