Main Menu

No debate, no peeing match, just a simple YES, NO, NEVER HAVE, or NOT ANYMORE

Started by dublelung, May 03, 2017, 11:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Foolery

Quote from: g8rvet on May 04, 2017, 05:33:27 PM
Field - yes
Woods - no.

Could not care less what anyone thinks about how I hunt. To be fair, I don't care about how they hunt either.  Hunt more, worry less.

I don't because I don't like dragging them around in the mountains and I don't have any fields to hunt.

Hunt more and worry less would help a lot of people be less bitter about being in the woods.  As long as what people are doing is legal I say hammer down and have fun.

WNCTracker

Chuck1443

Ericbrooks

Yes, when bowhunting.
With a shotgun they are a pain in the butt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ontario_caller

There He IS !

JLH

greencop01

We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

Farmboy27

I used them.  But I never really thought that they made me more successful and several times I thought they hurt me. Plus they were extra weight in my vest. So I quit using them.

Yoder409

Occasionally

Don't like to.  But sometimes the situation dictates one could be helpful.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

catman529

Used a fan a couple times, if that counts, then I'd say not anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChiefBubba

Quote from: g8rvet on May 04, 2017, 05:33:27 PM
Field - yes
Woods - no.

Could not care less what anyone thinks about how I hunt. To be fair, I don't care about how they hunt either.  Hunt more, worry less.

My thoughts exactly. Beat me to it. The only thing I would add is we need a lot more of keeping your business in your own blind and not in mine. Bubba

Uncle Nicky

Sometimes, yes. Only when I hunt an open field, I have my doubts they're worth the trouble in the woods.

WildTigerTrout

Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!