OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Music

Started by Jwall, March 21, 2017, 10:54:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bowguy

Quote from: Cottonmouth on March 21, 2017, 11:08:55 PM
Jamey Johnson and Sturgill Simpson is all I listen to on Pandora. I can't stand the new "bro country" like Luke Bryan.  Makes me want to puke just seeing him.
I'm a big fan of Jamie Johnson n his type music. Luke Bryan is more pop than country imo. The lady I'm w likes him n we went last year to see him. It wasn't exactly my kinda music but a good show. May be one of the best I ever saw so it was ok.
4 hours getting out of the Pa lot wasn't fun though. Broke records for attendance so somebody must like em

Jwall

You're a better man than me. Is my wife would have wanted to go is had to say I'll see ya when you get back. Luckily, she thinks he sucks just as much add I do.

Bowguy

Quote from: Jwall on March 23, 2017, 07:52:52 PM
You're a better man than me. Is my wife would have wanted to go is had to say I'll see ya when you get back. Luckily, she thinks he sucks just as much add I do.
To each his own it coulda been worse. The radio around my parts plays all the poppy stuff. You gotta get CDs if you want anything else. It's not country I'll say that

Yoder409

Can't stomach country music..........    If someone put a gun to my head (and that's what it would take) I could MAAAAAAYYYYYBE listen to some Johnny Cash without hurling........     Maybe.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Rzrbac

Cash is classic!

I can listen to other stuff too-Skynyrd, Kid Rock, Marshall Tucker Band, Allman Brothers Band, Alabama, Stoney Larue, Charley Daniels Band, Steve Earle Frank Foster.  My all time favorite...Keith Whitely.