OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Favorite hunting quote

Started by turkeykiller22, March 20, 2017, 03:05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farmboy27

"To hit is history, to miss mystery". (Unknown)
"Call him up, crawl up on him, or bushwhack him, one way or another I'm going to kill him"
(Ben Rodgers Lee)

greencop01

"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt turkeys because I have to."  Tom Kelly
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

mgm1955

If turkeys could smell we'd never kill one.

TN-Hunter

beakbuster10

"If you are not working to preserve hunting, you are working to destroy it." -Fred Bear

"In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsman." -Teddy Roosevelt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

West Augusta

No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

Happy

" Far too many men hunt turkeys seeking not the bird but the bubble reputation. And this in truth is a shame" - Tom Kelly

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Bearhunter247

When I first started huntin alone the first couple mornings chasin every gobble in earshot. When I'd finally settle down to hunt a bird and get 1 my dad would say " now ya huntin like your hungry"

boatpaddle

There's allot more space around em, then there is to em....

His knee's are better then mine, gonna let him come find me......"Snozz"

If he"ll come an inch, he'll come a mile....DD Adams

Never say never, when your dealing with turkeys...Denny Gulvas
Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

1iagobblergetter

His knee's are better then mine, gonna let him come find me......"Snozz"

[/quote] I like that..Lol...that's my kinda thinking... :funnyturkey:

lhprop1

Never pass up a (deer/turkey/etc) on opening day that you'd be happy with on the last day.

Gooserbat

Who cooks for you, who cooks for you two?
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

strutstopper

Every step you take towards a gobbler is one less step he'll have to take to get to you...

That saying goes through my head just about every time I go to set up on a bird.

TRG3

I've hunted turkeys for 30 years and have come to the conclusion that..."A turkey will do what a turkey wants to do".

oldturk

adopt the pace of nature,her secret is patience.