News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Favorite hunting quote

Started by turkeykiller22, March 20, 2017, 03:05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Spurs Up

MK M GOBL

Turkey Hunter's Quote

"Make 'em Gobble"

Me :)

MK M GOBL

dejake

The butcher, the baker, the candlestick maker.

turkaholic

Live to hunt     Hunt to live
live to hunt hunt to live

fallhnt

I like to "make em do the hurt dance".
When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

TrackeySauresRex

Sleep Late,Shoot Straight!  ;D
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Squoose

"We are measured more as hunters by the things we choose not to shoot, than by those that we do." -Unknown

Best,
Royce

Greg Massey

Thank God , for letting me see another sunrise, now if he will only Gobble...

Number17

Anytime you see a small fish, buck, jake .....or whatever acting like he's the boss:

"He ain't big, but he don't know it."
#Gun
#Shells
#couple calls

1iagobblergetter

Old Gobbler

You should have been here a hour ago .....
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

davisd9

"When I have the urge to brag about hundreds of gobblers I've called to the gun, I forget to boast of the thousands of times I returned to the truck empty-handed." - Kenny Morgan

"The Lord loves a turkey hunter! He can put upon him the troubles of Job in the morning and Bless him like the Kings of kings in the afternoon (or vice versa!)" - Jo the Mo

A great part of the pleasure of the chase lies in the uncertainty of the pursuit." The Old Pro Turkey Hunter by Gene Nunnery

"When that occasional monarch of the deep woods makes us look really bad, we can rest assured that our Creator has presented us with one of his creations to help us master our own egos." - Ken Morgan "Turkey Hunting: A One Man Game"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

wcerin

"Always hunt like you mean it"....Lonnie Sneed
"Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, & some don't turn up at all."

VaBoy

"A deer see's a hunter sitting in the woods and thinks it's a stump, a turkey see's a stump in the woods and thinks it's a hunter "