Gooserbat giveaway... The Big One

Started by Gooserbat, March 19, 2017, 12:07:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

powderhorn

03/16/2016
22.5 lbs
1.125" spurs
10", 5", and 4" beards
North MS. Opening weekend. I just came off 8 months of arm and shoulder paralysis from nerve damage during a routine neck surgery thinking I may not ever hunt again. Heard him gobble. Took forever to walk my way to him in my weakened condition. He gobbled and strutted right to me being the best cure ever. Didn't seem so hard carrying him out.
Thanks for the drawing! I'd be happy with any pot call if drawn please.

TrackeySauresRex

Years ago I did get one that tipped the scale at 26.. I don't have the stats. But this one may have been one of my biggest.  ;D
4/30/15
25lb
1.25"&1" spurs
10.8" beard
He scored 69 and change

Crystal pot
Thank you for a chance to win   :icon_thumright:
B-Well
Johnny
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

GunRunner

21.5 lbs.
10-3/4" beard
1-3/8"  spurs

High Class Aluminum

Thanks for sponsoring this give away.

GunRunner

husker

My first bird was on a beautiful April morning last year.  22.5 lbs, 9.5" beard and 1 1/4" spurs and it looked like Big Bird to me! Can't wait I get after it again in 4 days.  I would love to own a High Standard Aluminum.

SEMO

Missouri bird. 25lbs 12" beard  1 1/4" spurs.

How about that Hickory Slate

eorlando

Osceola 10" beard 1 1/4" spurs and 18 lbs. Thanks for the chance to win. I would like a high standard aluminum.

Illini Tom

shot my personal best tom in 2013 - 25.5 pounds, 1.75 spurs and 11.25 beard = 83 nwtf score
i dont carry an aluminum call in my vest but i would make room for the high standard  ;D

ElkTurkMan

My personal biggest turkey was taken 3-31-2011 in Newton County GA.  He had an 11 inch beard weighed 21.8# and had matching 1 1/8 hooks.  I don't have an aluminum pot and I always wanted to try one.  I would like the High Standard Aluminum.  Thanks for the opportunity!

sevetts

Heaviest bird weighed 26.5lbs and had a scraggly 10 in beard. Longest beard was almost 13 in and that bird weighed 17 pounds. My best all around bird weighed 25.5lbs had 2 beards 11 1/4, and a 7 1/2, and had matching sharp 1 1/2" spurs. He was gobbling to lighting in the clouds on a morning after a storm, one of those "perfect" turkey mornings.   High standard aluminum if I'm lucky

appalachianassassin

2013     24.5 lbs, 12.5 in beard and 1 5/8 & 1 11/16 spurs. bird had a bum leg. I remember laughing at him as he was walking to me. he looked like he was stepping in post holes. I like the high standard crystal. :thanks:

tha bugman

Best overall specimen, including the hunt as well has to go to Dante....20# 12" paintbrush, 1" spurs in one of the creepiest looking areas I have ever hunted in...He is and probably always will be my favorite.  My only regret is that I did not get him mounted.

High Standard Glass

BHMTitan

Weight wise - 2011: 22.7 lb / 10.25 beard / almost 1.25 spurs.

I'd like the Ol' Hickory Glass! 

Thanks.

cassga

Biggest bird: Georgia 2008. 23 lbs, 1-1/4" spurs, 10 7/8" beard.

Call choice: Crystal Pot.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Gooserbat

It's Wendsday...

And the winner is

Buzzardroost
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

buzzardroost

This is great. First thing I've ever won. Thank you so much Gooserbat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk