only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Thunder Chicken LOL

Started by MK M GOBL, March 14, 2017, 10:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trkehunr93

Quote from: Tennessee Lead on March 15, 2017, 08:42:29 PM
Quote from: Cottonmouth on March 15, 2017, 07:01:26 PM
I also can't stand when somebody on a deer hunting show says " tonight we are going to hunt at the so and so stand". I dont deer hunt at night. Just sounds tacky and overused.

X2 also the" I just hung this set"
It's super annoying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Me too!  Set of what?  I hang a treestand and only a treestand.  Maybe they say set because it's usually two stands, one for the camera guy.  I don't know, just guessing.

Don't we have Michael Waddell to blame for the term Thunder Chicken?  He gets on my everlasting nerve!  Wish somebody would lay the smackdown on him. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cove

I am not friends with some people simply due to there descriptions of gobblers. Petty and silly, probably. . . but its true. A guy called a gobbler a pine buzzard once, I explained that he was lucky he wasn't within reach because he deserved to be throat punched. Haven't spoke to that guy since. . . .

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: Cove on March 17, 2017, 10:09:53 AM
I am not friends with some people simply due to there descriptions of gobblers. Petty and silly, probably. . . but its true. A guy called a gobbler a pine buzzard once, I explained that he was lucky he wasn't within reach because he deserved to be throat punched. Haven't spoke to that guy since. . . .
:TooFunny:

owlhoot

Quote from: Bowguy on March 15, 2017, 08:48:47 PM
I'm not a fan either. A bigger pet peeve is when people call a black powder gun a Muzzy. Ugh drives me nuts
It is a smoke pole! ;)

deerbasshunter3

I think Waddell and crew were/are just trying (too) hard to appeal to the younger hunting crowd. Unfortunately, it stuck with some of the older crowd.

tha bugman

Quote from: deerbasshunter3 on March 17, 2017, 11:39:19 AM
I think Waddell and crew were/are just trying (too) hard to appeal to the younger hunting crowd. Unfortunately, it stuck with some of the older crowd.
Seems like he is not as popular as he once was for some reason I guess everyone has their time in the spotlight.