OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

OPINIONS ON FLEXTONE THUNDER CREEPER DECOY

Started by SKFOOTER, March 10, 2017, 03:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Massey

Quote from: Blong on March 12, 2017, 11:21:46 AM
Quote from: Greg Massey on March 12, 2017, 10:40:07 AM
Quote from: Blong on March 12, 2017, 10:28:49 AM
I am buying nothing that has silly, disrespectful names,i.e.: thunder chicken, dirt nap, dust roll, pecker wrecker, funky chicken, beak buster,turkey thug etc in the name. The people that use or market these products remind me to much of A Ga celebrity that loves to use catch phrases and cheat on his wife then put his girlfriend in front of the camera and she couldn't give two craps about hunting. Also the bass tournament guy that does all the yelling. Dang I'm getting old and honory but if one animal deserves respect, it is the eastern wild turkey!
Question do you use mouth calls ?

Yes and a scratch box.
Did you know all those mouth calls have silly names... Just making a point....

Blong

Quote from: Greg Massey on March 12, 2017, 11:29:15 AM
Quote from: Blong on March 12, 2017, 11:21:46 AM
Quote from: Greg Massey on March 12, 2017, 10:40:07 AM
Quote from: Blong on March 12, 2017, 10:28:49 AM
I am buying nothing that has silly, disrespectful names,i.e.: thunder chicken, dirt nap, dust roll, pecker wrecker, funky chicken, beak buster,turkey thug etc in the name. The people that use or market these products remind me to much of A Ga celebrity that loves to use catch phrases and cheat on his wife then put his girlfriend in front of the camera and she couldn't give two craps about hunting. Also the bass tournament guy that does all the yelling. Dang I'm getting old and honory but if one animal deserves respect, it is the eastern wild turkey!
Question do you use mouth calls ?

Yes and a scratch box.
Did you know all those mouth calls have silly names... Just making a point....

Have a jig and use custom calls because of a weird palate. I do use woodhaven classic v also but didn't know that was silly but okay.

SKFOOTER

Bump for more replies to the original post. :blob10:

kyturkeyhunter4

Not a bad looking decoy for the money at all. Not every one has the extra money to spend on the DSD decoys.

Fatbeard

East TN Beard Buster