turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

For the First Time in 25+ Years

Started by allaboutshooting, February 07, 2017, 05:50:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allaboutshooting

For the first time in 25+ years Doris and I will not be at the NWTF Convention this month. We had to cancel our booth and our trip. I have a torn tendon in my right ankle that does not allow me to walk too much or stand for too long.

I am trying to avoid surgery by using a brace, an arch support, ice and rest. I knew that I would not be able to set-up our booth on Thursday and then be on my feet most of the time on Friday, Saturday and Sunday and then tear down and pack on Sunday afternoon.

I will miss it more than you can imagine, seeing folks that I've gotten to know over a couple of decades and meeting people each year. It's always great to put faces with names and shake hands with folks I've only met through OG or my site.

Hopefully, with the proper treatment and some time, I'll be ready for action again by turkey season.

I'll miss seeing you all but hope that many of you are able to attend and have a great time.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

Bowguy

goblr77

Get well Clark.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1iagobblergetter

Smart to take care of yourself. Hope your better in time to chase turkeys!

chatterbox

wvmntnhick

Take care of yourself Clark and I hope the recovery process goes well.

trkehunr93

agent eight seven O

I hope the ankle gets better soon. And thanks for all of your insight and product testing. Greatly appreciated.

backwater

Greg Massey

Health first for sure....take care of yourself ...

Dr Juice

Take care Clark and I hope you recover soon.

paboxcall

Hope you heal quick and back at it fast, Clark!  :icon_thumright:
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

greencop01

Get Well, stock up on some books and do some reading.
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

hookedspur

Hate to hear that Clark . Take it easy and mend quick.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

USMC0331

May your recovery be as fast and painless as possible.