mozart_hunter

buzzardroost

Drink liberal amounts of moonshine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ericbrooks

Tylenol flu/cold and rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

born2hunt

I just go to bed and take whatever the wife brings me. At that point I don't care what I'm taking, just want to sleep.
Genesis 1:26
   Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

tomstopper

Real Chicken noodle soup (homemade) and Aleve cold & flu tablets

silvestris

"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

Illini Tom

alka-seltzer plus cold medicine works for me during the day and a shot, sometimes 2, of nyquil before bedtime

turkeykiller22

Grounded Brand - https://groundedbrand.com/

Rick Howard

Tea and vitamin c in the morning.  Shot of BV and sleep at night.

SKFOOTER

uarobert

Cold medicine, water, Netflix and acting like a big baby.

wvmntnhick

Depends on the scenario but either alka seltzer cold and flu or 2-3 shots of whatever whisky is available right before bed. If I wake up, an additional 2-3 shots should cure it for the night.

tomno3

10000 mg vitamin C and coffee by the gallon every day.

daddyduke

Had great success with Walmart's brand of Airborne. Twice a day with lots of rest when possible.
Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

Drthorn

Theraflu, a couch, a turkey hunting DVD, and SLEEP