OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Game Time!!!! Gooserbat's been sick n die'n giveaway

Started by Gooserbat, January 16, 2017, 02:08:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happy

Snort some gunpowder and drink some whiskey. Be ready to fight anything off after that.

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

jordanz7935

beakbuster10

Shot of whiskey with a tablespoon of honey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bowguy

Time brother and if it gets bad enough maybe NyQuil

jepcho

NyQuil, chicken broth, and sleep

Scott Hock

Don't play around anymore. Go to Doc, steroid and antibiotic shot for starters followed by antibiotic for 10 days. For cough I promise this is the best medicine and I get it bad at times. Over the counter delete but, doctor must prescribe 200mg of Ben onstage to take with it. Works amazing.

GSLAM95

You were fine Wednesday when I seen yuh, wtf happened?  You must have been doing too much of this  :happy0167:  in the evenings.  :funnyturkey:

On the serious side though I am a believer in hot fluids (Tea mainly) and lots of rest.  It simply has to run its course once you have been bitten.

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

Hitman 23

NyQuil, hot steamy shower and go to bed with a  fleece beanie on and sweat it out :blob10:

larry9988

Of the mother apple cider vinegar, honey and emerge-n-c

kdsberman

I keep mine simple yet is effective.  NyQuil, sleep, and mrs grass soup. 

TrackeySauresRex

Glad your better. I just had it as well.
Warm tub to break the fever and chills.
Tylenol,rest,rest,more rest under the covers
Chicken noodle soup
Feel good food, ginger ale Potato chips. If ya can get it down.
B-Well All
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Gumby

taylorjones20

Plenty of Vitamin C.  Hot shower, garlic, Nyquil, cold and flu over the counter meds.
Alive only by the Grace Of God

Gooserbat

Quote from: GSLAM95 on January 16, 2017, 07:02:44 PM
You were fine Wednesday when I seen yuh, wtf happened?  You must have been doing too much of this  :happy0167:  in the evenings.  :funnyturkey:

On the serious side though I am a believer in hot fluids (Tea mainly) and lots of rest.  It simply has to run its course once you have been bitten.

I was a little under the weather then but nothing bad then about 9:00 that night it hit me like a Mac Truck
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.